SELECT CONTENT

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Page 41 of 63 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 52 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sweetandfreelife - Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 41 Empty Re: Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Post by Seabear Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:54 pm

The problem with Tenley is she seemed to know fairly recently Kiptyn was the one, followed by Ben was the one. I hope she slows down and gives this relationship a chance.  Many men and women want a chance to really get to know the other person.  This often takes more than 3 weeks and a few dates.

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

sweetandfreelife - Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 41 Empty Re: Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Post by Seabear Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:01 pm

Tenley did an interview that was just released with US Weekly.  Her new boyfriend is named Taylor Leopold and he works for Reef apparel according to the article.
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:08 pm

Good lord, she needs to chill. You'd think she'd gotten engaged or something.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/bachelors-tenley-molzahn-has-a-gorgeous-new-boyfriend-w163717
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:54 pm

mindless wrote:Good lord, she needs to chill. You'd think she'd gotten engaged or something.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/bachelors-tenley-molzahn-has-a-gorgeous-new-boyfriend-w163717

Girl just does not learn. He didn't know her from the show, but she must share about their first date and their first kiss. If I was some normal guy and a woman did this, I would be running so fast. Can't somebody do an intervention with her? Where is her family? I would have gotten an earful long before this.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:27 am

It really is embarrassing. Why does she do this? And to top it off we have her friend retweeting the article and helping to spread the good news.

On a more gossipy front Embarressed! sweetandfreelife - Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 41 2498057887 sweetandfreelife - Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 41 1710264613  , any pictures ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:33 am

Taylor's instagram is private. I was able to see some of the photo's on lakako.com.  He mainly posts photos of nature, his travels, surfing and fishing. I hope Tenley likes to fish because that seems to be something he REALLy likes to do.

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:16 am

Phew, i was just starting to worry that Tenley won't be able to find an alibi boyfriend just in time for the last episode/proposal/happy couple interviews .

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:33 am

jen689 wrote:Taylor's instagram is private. I was able to see some of the photo's on lakako.com.  He mainly posts photos of nature, his travels, surfing and fishing. I hope Tenley likes to fish because that seems to be something he REALLy likes to do.

Found him on Linkedin.. and FB. He works at Reef and graduated PLNU in 2011. He's kinda hipster/SoCal surfer. He might be a photographer too.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:45 am

2011? So, he's probably 26-27 like Ben. Tenley is such a cougar!

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:47 am

nothatgirl wrote:2011? So, he's probably 26-27 like Ben. Tenley is such a cougar!

Might do better sticking to guys more her age or a bit older.
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:48 am

Why does Us Weekly care to interview her on her dating life. Wow. no no

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:09 am

BlackHalo wrote:Why does Us Weekly care to interview her on her dating life. Wow. no no

No idea but idk..i wonder if she went out to them. She's been so excited to share her new guy that she met 3 weeks ago.. laugh out loud.

This guy is gonna run at some point..

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 63 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 52 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

+90
Buckeye_Fan
Astrobach
IrelandRose
fabgirl
smartcat