SELECT CONTENT

Chris Harrison - Bachelorette 9 Host - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Harrison - Bachelorette 9 Host - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Chris Harrison - Bachelorette 9 Host - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by atem Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:06 pm

So, now we not only have to see tweets about his stupid clothing line every episode, now a dating site?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Chris Harrison - Bachelorette 9 Host - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Chris Harrison - Bachelorette 9 Host - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by atem Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:05 am

Anyone watch him on Wipeout last night? I didn't, but I guess he wasn't on the whole show? How many people go through the obsticle course?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:06 pm

atem wrote:Anyone watch him on Wipeout last night?  I didn't, but I guess he wasn't on the whole show?  How many people go through the obsticle course?

it depends on how far one makes it... initially there are 24 people then 12, then 6, then 4 in the final...
CH was just side-hosting....nothing note-worthy

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:19 pm

ZevirahWolf wrote:
atem wrote:Anyone watch him on Wipeout last night?  I didn't, but I guess he wasn't on the whole show?  How many people go through the obsticle course?

it depends on how far one makes it... initially there are 24 people then 12, then 6, then 4 in the final...
CH was just side-hosting....nothing note-worthy

Oh, I thought he said he was in it and how much it hurt.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:26 pm

I saw it.  I actually loved it!  Chris was acting as if he was begging Jill Wagner to be the next Bachelorette.  The others in the show were playing along.  John Anderson was acting as if he was a huge Bachelor and/or Chris Harrison fan.  He had a poster he was hoping to have signed.  Good fun, IMO.  Chris did do the obstacle course, but it was just for grins & giggles (Jill said she'd be The Bachelorette if Chris ran the course).  He's a pretty good sport.  But I think he did it for his kids too.  Big Wipeout fans.

Personally, I think it would be a lot of fun for past Bachelor/ette contestants to compete on a Wipeout show.  I'm sure there are plenty who wouldn't mind a few more minutes of TV time.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 601

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:58 pm

Buckeye_Fan wrote:I saw it.  I actually loved it!  Chris was acting as if he was begging Jill Wagner to be the next Bachelorette.  The others in the show were playing along.  John Anderson was acting as if he was a huge Bachelor and/or Chris Harrison fan.  He had a poster he was hoping to have signed.  Good fun, IMO.  Chris did do the obstacle course, but it was just for grins & giggles (Jill said she'd be The Bachelorette if Chris ran the course).  He's a pretty good sport.  But I think he did it for his kids too.  Big Wipeout fans.

Personally, I think it would be a lot of fun for past Bachelor/ette contestants to compete on a Wipeout show.  I'm sure there are plenty who wouldn't mind a few more minutes of TV time.

It would make more sense than doing that stupid Bach Pad.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:42 pm

Oh, brother. I saw that tweet that Chris Harrison joined snapchat (wth?)... From Jef?! Isn't it making it obvious they are in talks with Jef?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:48 pm

How if the world do you deduce that?

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15257

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:48 pm

albean99 wrote:How if the world do you deduce that?

It's on Chris Harrison's twitter, he RT'd the tweet from Jef.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by ImeldaMarcos Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:51 pm

IDK but I have never sat out one single season, even the Prince who I really thought was never interested in women to begin with before the season...but I might have to...I do not think in any way Jef would be looking for marriage.

ImeldaMarcos

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:52 pm

atem wrote:

I mean the part about them being in talks with Jef. I don't see that as a clue of anything.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15257

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:56 pm

albean99 wrote:
atem wrote:

I mean the part about them being in talks with Jef. I don't see that as a clue of anything.

For the next Bachelor. Jef is practically saying he wants to do it.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Harrison - Bachelorette 9 Host - Spoilers - Discussion

+10
albean99
Buckeye_Fan
atem
momoftrips
jen689