SELECT CONTENT

Ben Patton - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 31 of 31 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Patton - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: Ben Patton - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by MVMom39forever Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:26 pm

BKay wrote:Alondon and stg73, unfortunately, Jamie then went on bachpad and compounded the embarrassment. Someone needs to be a friend to her and help her see the light.

I agree BKay! Poor Jaime seems to be just a little off. She was awkward on Ben F's season of Bachelor and then delusional on BachPad in thinking that she was the love of Chris' life when the guy was barely interested in anything more than one night stand. But her performance on the BachPad finale ... when she was wearing that headpiece ... really sealed the deal that she's not all there.

I'd tell Ben to run ... run very very fast ... in opposite direction.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Ben Patton - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: Ben Patton - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by tigertiz Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:39 pm

Kari Krakowski ‏@KariKrak 4 Sep

Look what came in the mail today!
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Wait-A-Minute Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:58 pm

been a long time since anyone commented here, not that very much was happening. but it is interesting to note that ernesto is traveling the world promoting his safety belt (a car seat belt replica worn as a belt) while eva is clearly past him.

Last edited by Wait-A-Minute on Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Wait-A-Minute

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:08 am

Wait-A-Minute wrote:been a long time since anyone commented here, not that very much was happening. but it is interesting to note that ernesto is traveling the world promoting his safety belt (a car seat belt replica worn as a belt) while eva is clearly past him, with reports this weekend of her hooking up (yet) again her her old boyfriend eduarto cruz in nyc. funny how she had that hook-up at the same time the tabloids were filled with stories about her being desperate for a man. supposedly she even made a big show of it, making sure her and eduardo were seated in plain sight in a nyc restaurant, making out like high school kids. gives credence to the theory that all of those "sightings" of her and ernesto hunting for houses, shopping in paris, etc, were orchestrated by her to draw attention and create publicity.
I personally think the vast majority of celebrity press is a collaboration between the stars and so called journalist (who are anything but journalists).

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by stg73 Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:01 am

Haven't been on here or twitter in a while. It appears that Kari has a new man & she also tweeted an article about Angela dating Tim Tebow. Wonder what happened to Tanner?

stg73

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:06 am

Tanner indeed. Angela and Tebow- what a hoot. She sure traded up.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:42 am

Well Angela has certainly parlayed her appearance successfully. She's an on air host and international reporter for CBN. Her linkedin says that before RFL, she was a reporter for Fox Sports and then there is a 3 year gap. Does anyone remember what she was doing before the show?
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by stg73 Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:59 pm

tigertiz wrote:Well Angela has certainly parlayed her appearance successfully.   She's an on air host and international reporter for CBN.  Her linkedin says that before RFL, she was a reporter for Fox Sports and then there is a 3 year gap.  Does anyone remember what she was doing before the show?  

Yes she has! I had never heard of her before the show!

Not to change the subject, but it appears Ben is dating a chic named Mindy Mackenzie. I had noticed she had posted "finally!" On a pic he posted about leaving Dubai. He then posted a pic claiming to be "family". But, when you check her Instagram, she has a Coachella schedule posted, and she comments she is going with her bf & two other couples. Funny, Ben stated on twitter he was going to Coachella! So looks like they may be dating... It appears she works in a lab, and it is my understanding he is co-owner in a few labs in north Texas. Surely he isn't dating his own employee.

Also, someone posted on one of his pics that someone had put on TheDirty.com that he is gay. The chic that made the comment said it was probably Kari! Lol!

Weather in my part of TX was gloomy this weekend & I was bored!!!  :cutesmile!: 

stg73

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 31 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Patton - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion

+37
klisack
Lucas15
MatchMaker
myjewel
mkaslnjh