SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10

Page 45 of 49 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 - Page 45 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10

Post by lipsis Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:04 pm

@clmgiudici: Slick, NY. Slick. @SeanLowe09 http://t.co/v9QIL2E1GL

Can't embed now but will later if no one else gets to it first.

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 - Page 45 Samuel10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 - Page 45 Samuel10  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 - Page 45 Family10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 - Page 45 Samuel15 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 - Page 45 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 - Page 45 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10

Post by yrkiemommy Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:05 pm

Here's the pic and it's a miserable day in NYC - they're soaked even with umbrellas

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 - Page 45 5dce2356d22111e2bbc022000a9f1945_7
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:06 pm

^^^ and Catherine still manages to look adorable

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 - Page 45 Samuel10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 - Page 45 Samuel10  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 - Page 45 Family10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 - Page 45 Samuel15 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 - Page 45 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:09 pm

And WTH??? Imposter I suppose.

@SherryLowe9: @SeanLowe09 @clmgiudici Eat at Mickey Mantle's and walk Central Park with my future daughter-in-law.

@SherryLowe9: @SeanLowe09 Sean, God blessed your mother and me when He gave us you. You are the most faithful person I know and I'm proud of you Son.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:10 pm

lipsis wrote:And WTH??? Imposter I suppose.

@SherryLowe9: @SeanLowe09 @clmgiudici Eat at Mickey Mantle's and walk Central Park with my future daughter-in-law.

@SherryLowe9: @SeanLowe09 Sean, God blessed your mother and me when He gave us you. You are the most faithful person I know and I'm proud of you Son.

Yes this is an imposter - not his mom. Some people will do anything for attention I guess
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:12 pm

lipsis wrote:And WTH??? Imposter I suppose.

It must be. Some of the tweets this person sends are quite rude!

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Gingsterose Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:16 pm

Eekkk I hate rain but knowing these two beautiful lovebirds they will have fun-rain or shine or snow.

Is Sean's mom tweeting them?
Gingsterose
Gingsterose

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:17 pm

Gingsterose wrote:Eekkk I hate rain but knowing these two beautiful lovebirds they will have fun-rain or shine or snow.

Oh no, that is not Sean's mom - no way. If you could see some of the stuff on that account - absolutely no way
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:24 pm

yrkiemommy wrote:
Gingsterose wrote:Eekkk I hate rain but knowing these two beautiful lovebirds they will have fun-rain or shine or snow.

Oh no, that is not Sean's mom - no way. If you could see some of the stuff on that account - absolutely no way

I haven't even checked the other tweets but knew right away it wasnt Sherry. What kind of loon impersonates someone and then contacts her son? Jeez, crazy much?

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:25 pm

lipsis wrote:
yrkiemommy wrote:

I haven't even checked the other tweets but knew right away it wasnt Sherry. What kind of loon impersonates someone and then contacts her son? Jeez, crazy much?

Someone who thinks it's funny or wants attention. So dumb though because they have that other trashy stuff on the account and I guess are too dumb to think ppl won't check that out and know it isn't a valid account.
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gingsterose Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:34 pm

I remember someone posting Sean's mom has Instagram so I thought she joined twitter too (should have known better haha), I like the future in law reference, so I sort of believed it not knowing anything else Embarressed!
Gingsterose
Gingsterose

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:37 pm

Gingsterose wrote:I remember someone posting Sean's mom has Instagram so I thought she joined twitter too (should have known better haha), I like the future in law reference, so I sort of believed it not knowing anything else Embarressed!

It's ok - it's easy to do. I learned a long time ago to check out ppl's timelines before believing anything. Twitter can be a good thing and it also have ppl that aren't legit.
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 49 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10

+46
jaromarie
pugmomma
pretty jmai
Amberish
Karen5354