SELECT CONTENT

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

family - Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Gale1 Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:17 am

Hi Wendy, this is an extract of what Tim Lopez said in an interview after the show ended - "I feel like I was very, very well represented on the show, and I feel like what you see is what you get when it comes to me. In truth, now that the show is over and they’re not going to run another season, I feel like I can tell you what happened. I knew who I liked on the show early on, and that part of it is real. The story of Jenna and I is very real, but with a show like that you can’t just say ‘well cool, I found her’ in week three. So there are other parts of the story where I was dating some of the other girls, who were very sweet, but they make it look like you’re torn. That part was actually very hard for me to do. I felt like I was being a little bit dishonest, but they’re trying to produce moments. At the end of the day, they only pick what you give them, and you can put your foot down on most things". Google plain-white-ts-tim-lopez-the-full-link-interview
Even though we might wonder how you can call it then 'reality' TV it is very nice to know that Tim found his love Jenna in week 3 of the show, makes you realise he really cared for her!!
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

family - Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:36 am

Excellent, thank you. So happy for them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:05 am

Just interested, but does anyone know what work Jenna does & if Tim is back on the road again with the Plain White T's?
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:32 am

I see on FB Jenna posted a picture of her sister's hand, showing her engagement ring.

I hope Jenna gets her engagement ring when the are away in Puerto Rico.  :Nod: 

family - Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 30 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:58 pm

Gale1, I don't know what Jenna does, but she works for Home-Away. It's a great company in Austin...possibly she works in their call center, but I really have no idea. You probably saw in Tim's tweet today that he's heading to Boston.

Brill, I know! I had a momentary freak out when I saw the pic on IG...then I read her caption! Interestingly enough, Tim did a similar post on his IG when his sister got engaged. I think it was right before RFL started airing or just at the beginning. People knew he was going on reality tv to find a girl...so, of course, everyone assumed it was him.

family - Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 30 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:44 am

Thanks Litta123 I suppose Home-Away sells all products for the home. I heard that she had just completed college before she went onto RFL is that correct? No just heard from you now that Tim is headed to Boston. Thanks for the updates.
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:52 am

Gale1, I think Home-Away deals with vacation rentals, but I could be wrong. Yes, I believe Jenna graduated from Texas State in May of 2012. Filming started the middle of June. I believe her degree is in advertising.

Filming ended in August 2012 and then Tim and Jenna had to keep their relationship quiet until the finale aired online the following June. That's a really long time to have to stay hidden, but I think one reason it worked was that both live in Austin...plus, I think they were really crazy for one another.

Btw, speaking of updates, Jenna is posting a lot on her public FB page right now. She has lots of pics (with Tim) from her friend's wedding. Here's the link:  https://www.facebook.com/jenna.reeves88

family - Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 30 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:19 am

Litta123, bit ignorant this side of the world in SA so that's why it is so great to get all the updates, so once again thanks. Yes they do seem to be crazy for each other so I really do hope it lasts for them both!! :yes: 
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:13 am

Can anyone tell me for interest sake how the girls were chosen for RFL & could they choose which guy they were interested in? I hear that RFL only lasted for 2 series. Did any of the other 3 guys from the other series find their soul mate as well?
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:10 am

Yes, the girls got to choose the guy they were interested in by reading their profiles and watching their personal videos prior to applying to be on the show. And there was only one season.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1898

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:11 pm

RFL was broadcast on television for 3 episodes (maybe only 2). The show was then continued online at NBC's website and on HULU. You could watch the episode by purchase through Amazon and iTunes. provenceguy is correct to say there was only one season, with about 11 episodes. I'm going from memory so I could be off on my episode numbers.

Ben Patton picked Angela Z. They actually got engaged on the show. They broke up during the airing of the show apparently (again, I think the timing of this is right...but it's fuzzy in my memory). They hardly saw each other in the months they needed to stay hidden as a couple. It sounded like the engagement was something the producers were pushing the guys to do from Tim's interview, posted somewhere in this thread.

Ernesto picked Shandi. When we sleuths her tweets, there was a significant shift around the month of November(?), roughly 2.5 months after the filming ended. Most of us suspected that they broke up at that point. Certainly by the time the show started airing in April 2013, they were done. If you read through Ernesto's thread, you read the probable reason why.  :gotcha:

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:39 am

Thanks provenceguy & Litta123 for the info, was interesting to read about it all. Please carry on keeping us posted this side of the world just in case late as usual to hear all the news - hopefully all good for Jenna & Tim!!
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

+55
Idlemess
Linds911
durango
ElonM
nd4reality