SELECT CONTENT

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

family - Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 69 Empty Re: Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Litta123 Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:22 pm

I'll be posting some of the pics tomorrow as we're headed out, but I'll share the link now. This is Tim's mom's blog. It has lots of wedding pics and some wedding details.

In case someone is reading this down the road, the entry to look for is Sept. 22nd.

Ooh la la La Fete (wedding blog)

family - Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 69 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

family - Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 69 Empty Re: Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:46 pm

Thank you @Litta123. yes
Absolutely gorgeous wedding and couple PINKHEART
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:27 pm

I've spent about 4 hours trying to upload a clip from Jenna & Tim's LCD. To me, it's one of the most emotionally raw scenes I've ever seen on a reality show. Oh well, maybe I'll figure it out at some point and upload it someday.

In the meantime, I guess I'll just quote Jenna from an ITM during their final evening together before the finale. Very raw, very real...though reading it is not the same as hearing her say it.

Jenna: "It's crazy to think that I'm actually falling in love...with Tim. I hope Tim feels it too, and I hope that he gives me the chance to let us grow into something that I know I could be. This extraordinary, amazing, forever love."

Well, here's to Tim & Jenna wine They gave it the time needed to grow their relationship into exactly what Jenna hoped. I had the hardest time picking my favorites from Tim's mom's blog...I could have posted just about every photo. So with that said, here are just three that caught my eye...mostly because I love the true look of happiness. beatingheart :married beatingheart

La Fete Wedding blog from Sept 22nd It's so worth checking out all the photos if you're a Tim & Jenna fan...imo.

family - Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 69 TampJ%20Wedding1

family - Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 69 Screen%20shot%202015-09-24%20at%2010.04.08%20AM

family - Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 69 Screen%20shot%202015-09-24%20at%2010.04.27%20AM

family - Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 69 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:34 pm

Thanks Litta! I enjoy reading about this couple, and I didn't even watch their season. They are both such great down to earth, and so in love. Wonderful pic! She looked gorgeous, and he is so good looking!

Where is the clip you are trying to upload?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:00 pm

^^I bought the season on amazon prime video when the show was airing. I'm not tech savvy when it comes to making a video as I don't know how to import a clip into iMovie. I've been told to use quicktime, but I've never been able to capture exactly what I want. Anyway, today I used my phone to video the playback from my computer...so the quality is not that good, but it allows one to see the emotions taking place during their LCD...really raw...imo.

I should be able to upload directly from my phone to youtube, but for some reason, it's not allowing me to. I'll keep playing around with it. My husband has been toying with buying Camtasia which would be perfect for capturing video on a MAC...so I might push him to make this decision sooner rather than later. He wants/needs it for professional reasons...while I want it for my guilty pleasures as well as I love technology. Hugesmile

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:04 pm

Litta123 wrote:I'll be posting some of the pics tomorrow as we're headed out, but I'll share the link now. This is Tim's mom's blog. It has lots of wedding pics and some wedding details.

In case someone is reading this down the road, the entry to look for is Sept. 22nd.

Ooh la la La Fete (wedding blog)
This was great to read and look through, thanks for letting us know Litta! Beautiful couple, what an amazing day for them. Loved how they did the cake table and the surprise for Jenna. Cute shot of the guys with his sweet little niece. Perfect first dance song for them too! Love the rustic but still elegant theme.

Litta, agree about that last date that night...raw is the perfect word, everything they said that night was beautiful. It was amazing watching Jenna falling in love with Tim, it was all over her face, as it was Tim's. PINKHEART

GA you should watch it sometime!

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:39 pm

It's been awhile since I've posted any of their IGs...so here we go. It appears that there's some work event (for Jenna) taking place these past couple of days...hence the hashtag.

With my sweaty dance partner after #Misterwives #HomeAwayACL by @jenna_reeves

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:10 pm

Beautiful wedding. The chemistry they have together just jumps off a page.

(The only thing I didn't love in the wedding photos were the bridesmaid dresses; not into that color at all)

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:08 pm

Thanks Litta! They are such a lovely couple. I was intrigued and googled MisterWives. It looks like it's a band. Maybe they were at a function with that band playing.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:12 pm

Bingo, GA! That's a band that was playing at ACL (Austin City Limits) Music Festival. Perhaps HomeAway sponsored a booth/tent or something. Regardless, Jenna and Tim have been in attendance the past couple of days. Thanks for checking that out.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:38 pm

Another from the weekend...

Such an amazing weekend!!! ACL with HomeAway was my best festival experience yet. Thanks to all that made it so amazing, including this guy who put up with some crazy Hozier and Houndmouth obsessing. #ICanSeeYourHalo #HomeAwayACL by @jenna_reeves

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:33 pm

Out of all the shows I've watched this was one couple that I never had a doubt about them making it through the show and into the real world. Even early on the show it was undeniable how Tim felt about Jenna and she about him. I wish them the best and I know they know how truly blessed they are to have found each other. Their wedding was so beautiful, as was both of them.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

+55
Idlemess
Linds911
durango
ElonM
nd4reality