SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3

Page 49 of 49 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 47, 48, 49

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 49 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by atem Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:48 am

From what Desiree said, she only went into the 'Fantasy Suite' to really get to talk.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 49 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:54 am

atem wrote:From what Desiree said, she only went into the 'Fantasy Suite' to really get to talk.

*Wink wink* Isn't that what they all say? sneakyl

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:59 am

BKay wrote:
atem wrote:From what Desiree said, she only went into the 'Fantasy Suite' to really get to talk.

Can you imagine just microphones? Wink
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:04 am

After being exposed to MF and tptb for a few months, I would be ransacking that fantasy suite looking for the hidden cameras and mikes!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:24 am

BKay wrote:After being exposed to MF and tptb for a few months, I would be ransacking that fantasy suite looking for the hidden cameras and mikes!

rotfl that would be horrifying if they leave mikes in the FS.

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:17 am

gabriele wrote:
BKay wrote:After being exposed to MF and tptb for a few months, I would be ransacking that fantasy suite looking for the hidden cameras and mikes!

rotfl that would be horrifying if they leave mikes in the FS.

My paranoia would be in overdrive. I'd be all "uh so let's just chat and uh make out!"
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:20 am

I just watched the 1st date again and while I am suppose to be *cautiously* optimistic, when I watch that my brain just goes to "GAME OVER" again. lol

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by etsluu Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:23 am

BarbB222 wrote:
BKay wrote:

Can you imagine just microphones? Wink

BarbB222, your profile pic  blowkiss
etsluu
etsluu

Female Posts : 184

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:34 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:I just watched the 1st date again and while I am suppose to be *cautiously* optimistic, when I watch that my brain just goes to "GAME OVER" again. lol

My impression was it's eerie how comfortable they are for a first date. 
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:43 am

New Brooks' Thread:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 49 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 47, 48, 49

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3

+45
melisma
moonchild
hking
Peppermom
california90