SELECT CONTENT

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion -Thread #2

Page 1 of 47 1, 2, 3 ... 24 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion -Thread #2 Empty Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion -Thread #2

Post by Love_Me Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:45 am

atem wrote:I think he's 6'2"?  He's not as tall as Kasey and Chris.

Huchmom3 wrote:6'2' is right, according to his info. I love the clean cut look for him, very handsome!

canyonvue wrote:She has a bunch of tall guys:

5'9"
Nick R. (Not a chance in the world)

5'10"
Diogo (Fail. He was out quickly)
Larry (Doomed)

5'11"
Juan Pablo (That's why he didn't stand a chance)
Micah

6'0"
Dan
Mikey T.
Zak W.

6'1"
Brandon
Bryden
Jonathan
Nick M.

6'2"
Ben
Brian
Drew
James
Michael G.
Robert
Zack K.

6'3"
Brad
Will

6'4"
Brooks
Chris
Kasey
Mike R.

She must like tall guys and had that as a prerequisite. Her two finalists are the tallest.

That's why they all looked so lanky during the dodge ball game in their short shorts, laugh out loud.

Thanks everyone!  :Smiley:

Last edited by Love_Me on Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion -Thread #2 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion -Thread #2

Post by Love_Me Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:47 am

Previous Thread:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion -Thread #2 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion -Thread #2

Post by Brill Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:09 pm

I found this video from Drew's introduction to the show.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This guy has been through a lot and because of that he seems VERY mature for his age. Life experiences do that to you. He has to be one of the better looking guys they have had on this show. :alltens:

I can't wait to see more of him... 2pop rock

For all of the Drew fans. cheerdance goteam group hug

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:46 pm

Thanks for the heads up about the youtube vid!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by shoepie Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:13 pm

Nice Bachelor for next season. What a gem. :sending flowers
shoepie
shoepie

Female Posts : 2306

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:33 pm

Were the PIs they filmed in his intro actually filmed in the Bachelor Mansion ? That room seemed very staged.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by shoepie Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:52 pm

nd4reality wrote:Were the PIs they filmed in his intro actually filmed in the Bachelor Mansion ? That room seemed very staged.

Most diary talks are filmed after the wrap in a staged setting. They are asked specific questions about the date or whatever. Producers keep track of that. Not uncommon for them to be called in way after the fact to add something to help the plot line.
shoepie
shoepie

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:58 pm

shoepie wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Were the PIs they filmed in his intro actually filmed in the Bachelor Mansion ? That room seemed very staged.

Most diary talks are filmed after the wrap in a staged setting. They are asked specific questions about the date or whatever. Producers keep track of that. Not uncommon for them to be called in way after the fact to add something to help the plot line.

No thats not what I was refering to. He did a few PIs during his Intro video (posted above by Brill). I was refering to those PIs.Were those filmed after the wrap of the season ?
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by shoepie Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:10 pm

nd4reality wrote:
shoepie wrote:

No thats not what I was refering to. He did a few PIs during his Intro video (posted above by Brill). I was refering to those PIs.Were those filmed after the wrap of the season ?

I understand and my response is, perhaps. It happens all the time. bestbud!
shoepie
shoepie

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:12 pm

Yeah. Desiree did a PI that was in the episode before HTD that was shown for the episode 3 group date.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:24 pm

Just for fun I checked out some of Drew's followers and they are not only following him but several of the other guys from this season. So who knows. no idea

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:26 pm

shoepie wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
shoepie wrote:

I understand and my response is, perhaps. It happens all the time. bestbud!
bestbud! Perhaps my ? was garbled. Happens all the time.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 47 1, 2, 3 ... 24 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion -Thread #2

+44
lavenderred
FLChica
DMBFan
Becky75
dee