SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #1

Page 63 of 64 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #1 - Page 63 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #1

Post by etsluu Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:22 pm

BarbB222 wrote:
etsluu wrote:
atem wrote:
etsluu wrote:I need to wait until tomorrow morning...it's 9.57pm here in Finland. the first thing in the morning: I come here to read what happened :Nod: 

Wow, how weird it that?  Have a good night.

yep. :Smiley: 

luckily I've been able to watch every episode on internet on Tuesdays. (I've watched many bachelor/bachelorette seasons on internet like last season. actually since Ali's season)

Good night everyone.

I wish you have a nice evening watching the bachelorette! patience patience while waiting... Hugesmile

Goodnite to the Worldwide Sisterhood of Bres!

:Smiley:  good night= hyvää yötä (Finnish language is strange isn't it Hugesmile )
etsluu
etsluu

Female Posts : 184

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #1 - Page 63 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #1

Post by Cecilia Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:23 pm

atem wrote:
Beeleever wrote:I didn't want to interrupt the song choice discussion going on in the other Brooks thread so I'll post this here:

Beet Saladbar ‏@peterjscalettar
It's about to get serious in Antigua #TheBachelorette #finale pt2

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Atem...is that enough proof for you that Brooks comes back? I'm trying to show you some proof but they've got it locked up tight!

No, that looks like Drew's shadow to me.

Don't you think that is Peter's shadow?
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:23 pm

Here is a cute little exchange I had with Elan this afternoon!

elan gale ‏@theyearofelan 2h
Tonight: I GUARANTEE the most explosive most exciting most surprising most dramatic episode of #TheBachelorette in history #mosteverything

RealiTV with Bee ‏@realitvwithbee 2h
@theyearofelan This time I believe you because last week you kept your promise and delivered! We want more of the same. Best season EVER.

elan gale ‏@theyearofelan 1h
@realitvwithbee this will destroy your world

RealiTV with Bee ‏@realitvwithbee 1h
@theyearofelan Destroy my world or rock my world! Either way, it will remain the best season ever because of raw, intense emotion. Want more!
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:25 pm

Beeleever wrote:Here is a cute little exchange I had with Elan this afternoon!

Tonight: I GUARANTEE the most explosive most exciting most surprising most dramatic episode of #TheBachelorette in history #mosteverything

@theyearofelan This time I believe you because last week you kept your promise and delivered! We want more of the same. Best season EVER.

@theyearofelan Destroy my world or rock my world! Either way, it will remain the best season ever because of raw, intense emotion. Want more!

But, doesn't he know that you are a Bres supporter?

Plus, that cap looks like Drew to me.

Last edited by atem on Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:25 pm

latergator wrote:this one is for all the nay sayers out there...  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  

and this one... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

not sure about Bres yet...
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

I do love your endless supply of smilies!!
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:27 pm

etsluu wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:
etsluu wrote:
atem wrote:
etsluu wrote:I need to wait until tomorrow morning...it's 9.57pm here in Finland. the first thing in the morning: I come here to read what happened :Nod: 

Wow, how weird it that?  Have a good night.

yep. :Smiley: 

luckily I've been able to watch every episode on internet on Tuesdays. (I've watched many bachelor/bachelorette seasons on internet like last season. actually since Ali's season)

Good night everyone.

I wish you have a nice evening watching the bachelorette! patience patience while waiting... Hugesmile
hyvää yötä and pleasant dreams!

Goodnite to the Worldwide Sisterhood of Bres!

:Smiley:  good night= hyvää yötä (Finnish language is strange isn't it Hugesmile )
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:27 pm

Cecilia wrote:
atem wrote:
Beeleever wrote:I didn't want to interrupt the song choice discussion going on in the other Brooks thread so I'll post this here:

Beet Saladbar ‏@peterjscalettar
It's about to get serious in Antigua #TheBachelorette #finale pt2

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Atem...is that enough proof for you that Brooks comes back? I'm trying to show you some proof but they've got it locked up tight!

No, that looks like Drew's shadow to me.

Don't you think that is Peter's shadow?

No.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:29 pm

atem wrote:

Yes he knows I'm #TeamBres and he is messing with me! Also, I don't care who's shadow it is...it's called "foreshadowing"! I can see my attempts have failed miserably. :gotcha: 
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:31 pm

Destroy our world ? Two proposals? Am I getting pre show heebie jeebies?
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:31 pm

It's Nate!

rotfl

No really, I don't know but I did not think of Drew.
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:32 pm

Beeleever wrote:
atem wrote:

Yes he knows I'm #TeamBres and he is messing with me! Also, I don't care who's shadow it is...it's called "foreshadowing"! I can see my attempts have failed miserably. :gotcha: 

I don't think so. Him saying that is just a clue to me.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:32 pm

Beeleever wrote:
atem wrote:

You clever lady, you! yes 
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 64 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #1

+36
Hotmomma
DKWillis
Cecilia
Scooby
SafronSahara