SELECT CONTENT

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 1 of 59 1, 2, 3 ... 30 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

santamonica - Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Forum - Discussion Empty Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:38 am

This is a Fan Thread for Drew Kenney. Fansite rules apply. Which means anything negative said about Drew in his Fan Thread will be deleted.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

santamonica - Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Forum - Discussion Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by atem Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:25 am

Finally figured out where the fan thread was! Thanks love_me!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

santamonica - Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Forum - Discussion Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by albean99 Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:33 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I thought I'd bring back this recent pic of Drew. Nice to see him happy. I think he'll be fine now that he can really move on from the show.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15257

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:45 am

He has the best family on earth. Admire them so much. I sure wish Drew and Brooks got to do television interviews.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:20 pm

Any chance of SCs of Drew from last night, the F3 RC & ATFR? I loved how he was dressed & so adorable. heartbeat 

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15257

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi27 Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:43 pm

I am so impressed with Drew and how he conducted himself through the entire show! What a man of character, integrity, honesty, humility, intelligence, grace, kindness and dignity. He will be a supreme catch for one very blessed woman. I hope this experience will be a great benefit to his life and he will look back on it with fond memories.
Mimi27
Mimi27

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:15 pm

I hope you guys continue to post picture and information about Drew. He did us so proud last night and I wish only the best for him.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:26 pm

nd4reality wrote:I hope you guys continue to post picture and information about Drew. He did us so proud last night and I wish only the best for him.

I hope so too. It's funny how people drop off after the show is over and the guy not picked.

atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:06 pm

[quote="atem"]
nd4reality wrote:I hope you guys continue to post picture and information about Drew. He did us so proud last night and I wish only the best for him.

I hope so too.  It's funny how people drop off after the show is over and the guy not picked.  

So true, I want to see a update on how he's doing.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:46 pm

Any articles from his teleconverence yet?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Nativenewyorker Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:08 pm

I want to keep up with Drew after the show. I think he conducted himself like the exceptional man that I believe him to be. It's the toughest situation to be in and having to come on a live show and face the lead who dumped you, is difficult. He stayed true to himself throughout this process. We saw his wonderful family and Drew embodies all of their love and kindness.

I was really proud of him last night. I am also glad that his family is with him in California to provide love and support.

ETA: It was hard to find this forum, but now I am glad to be with fellow Drew fans! :yes: 

Nativenewyorker
Nativenewyorker

Female Posts : 1819

Back to top Go down

Post by Huchmom3 Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:43 pm

Drew tweeted:

Drew Kenney ‏@DrewKenney 1h

Congrats to @DesHartsock and @ChrisRSiegfried! I wish the world for you both, you truly deserve it.

and another

Drew Kenney ‏@DrewKenney 1h

I can't thank you all enough for the generous support you have shown throughout this experience. I feel truly blessed and am very grateful.

he is the epitome of classiness, sincerity... a true gentlemen
Huchmom3
Huchmom3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 59 1, 2, 3 ... 30 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Forum - Discussion

+70
bluwavz
notarose
SafronSahara
leselihau
bleuberry