SELECT CONTENT

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 33 of 59 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 46 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

happybirthday - Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 33 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Linds911 Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:58 pm

nd4reality wrote:Sorry  but who is Ashlee F ?

Final 3 from Sean's season.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11981

Back to top Go down

happybirthday - Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 33 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by nd4reality Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:08 pm

Linds911 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Sorry  but who is Ashlee F ?

Final 3 from Sean's season.

Perhaps that was a business meeting. I just can't see him with her. Glad to know they are not infact dating. JMO.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:24 pm

I don't know who Lauren is. I don't see Drew with Ashlee in any case. Hasn't she already dated 1 or 2 guys from his season?

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15351

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:28 pm

Wasn't Ashlee F dating Brad ?

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:37 pm

nd4reality wrote:Wasn't Ashlee F dating Brad?

She went out with Brad, Zak W and Michael from the last Bette season with Des. Those are just the ones that I remember.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:41 pm

[quote="albean99"]I don't know who Lauren is.  I don't see Drew with Ashlee in any case. Hasn't she already dated 1 or 2 guys from his season?  [/quote

bean, I doubt it was a date.  It was in a bar somewhere.  Ashlee and Lauren were hugging and Drew is in the background kind of.   I think they are all  just friends from the picture.

From tweets I have seen, I think Ashlee would go for him in a heartbeat, but he is cordial/friendly towards her, not flirty.

Last edited by pavalygurl on Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:42 pm

oh wow

iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:57 pm

Huchmom3 wrote:Thanks Dee  :Smiley: I have only seen pics of him with Ashlee F but not dating anyone that I have heard.

Jillian Harris did an interview with Drew, apparently he has started his own business now!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

and his new website:https://travelingstyle.com/

High clap clapping! :Clap:

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:21 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
albean99 wrote:I don't know who Lauren is.  I don't see Drew with Ashlee in any case. Hasn't she already dated 1 or 2 guys from his season?  [/quote

bean, I doubt it was a date.  It was in a bar somewhere.  Ashlee and Lauren were hugging and Drew is in the background kind of.   I think they are all  just friends from the picture.

From tweets I have seen, I think Ashlee would go for him in a heartbeat, but he is cordial/friendly towards her, not flirty.

I didn't think it was a date, Pav. Doubt very much she's Drew's type. I still don't know who Lauren is.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15351

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:42 pm

^^^ There is a Lauren on the current season. She is a musician. Not sure if this is the same girl and why would she be hanging out with Ashlee and Drew ? Someone else will clarify for us.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:00 pm

Lauren is on this season. She was the piano bike girl. I think he was just there, not "with" her", but maybe with Ashlee as a friend.

On another note, I'm liking the Jillian/Drew interview. They really kept this a surprise!

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:32 am

Thanks for the update on Drew. I don't know about that business, but hope it goes well.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 59 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 46 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Forum - Discussion

+70
bluwavz
notarose
SafronSahara
leselihau
bleuberry