SELECT CONTENT

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 55 of 59 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

merrychristmas - Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 55 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by atem Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:43 pm

Thanks for the updates!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

merrychristmas - Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 55 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Elfin' around with my favorite [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Dec 24, 2015 2:39 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] was Awesome!! @azcardinals win was Awesome!! Losing a bet to @drew.kenney and dressing as Padme to the movie.. ummm.. At least I have someone to claim me [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:32 pm

Go Cardinals!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thank you for the awesome memories @kellanlutz by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Don't mess with us before a big game [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:52 pm

If it's possible for my practical self to fangirl, it would be over this one. Such a God fearing great guy, and intelligent to boot.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:43 am

Oh, man....

:soapbox

I can't help but get all excited when I see that there is an update on him/them cheerleader , always expecting the inevitable engagement announcement. :wedding

Then I get totally crushed to see that it's not the case (yet). no no  
Then I see how freakin cute and happy and in love they are and it gives me the feels awwww Smiley.
Then the next update comes and it's the same all over again.....merrychristmas - Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 55 2292733854  🚋
:soapbox

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:00 am

Haha, sorry Chloep! I'm hoping for an engagement too.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Happy New Year!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:20 pm

Staying warm and supporting @loveyourmelon 's mission to give a hat to every child battling cancer in the US. Love this comfy beanie and the cause [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Brilliant @cirquedusoleil show last night! Bravo @michaelcello! Thanks again for hanging afterwards! by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:02 pm

julychild wrote:If it's possible for my practical self to fangirl, it would be over this one. Such a God fearing great guy, and intelligent to boot.

Best contestant ever on this series. Amy is a really lucky young lady.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:13 pm

I love Drew, but in this case it's a win win. Amy is
precious. Beautiful couple.  PINKHEART

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:20 pm

Monkeying around with my [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:39 pm

Such an adorable couple, both of them, they are equally beautiful.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 59 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Forum - Discussion

+70
bluwavz
notarose
SafronSahara
leselihau
bleuberry