SELECT CONTENT

Zak & Elizabeth Waddell - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion

Page 1 of 19 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zak & Elizabeth Waddell - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion Empty Zak & Elizabeth Waddell - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:40 am

This is a Fan Thread for Zak Waddell. Fansite rules apply. Which means anything negative said about Zak in his Fan Thread will be deleted.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Zak & Elizabeth Waddell - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion Empty Re: Zak & Elizabeth Waddell - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion

Post by albean99 Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:30 pm

The big title of this thread says Zack Kalter, Love. I like Zack a lot but don't think you meant that.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Zak & Elizabeth Waddell - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion Empty Re: Zak & Elizabeth Waddell - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion

Post by DKWillis Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:32 pm

Was looking at his instagram and came across this pic realzakwaddellFun fact: I slept outside every night in the mansion (L.A.) and Madeira, Portugal.but dont know how to embed it so his the link its on webstagram cuz l dont have instagram
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:11 pm

DKWillis wrote:Was looking at his instagram and came across this pic realzakwaddellFun fact: I slept outside every night in the mansion (L.A.) and Madeira, Portugal.but dont know how to embed it so his the link its on webstagram cuz l dont have instagram
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Those are cute. I was hoping he would be the next bachelor, but, it is nice to see that he and JP are such good friends so that gives me hope about the success of the next season. Maybe we will have him coming for a visit to give advice (kind of like Arie did for Sean) or just for a visit (like Cat, Lesley and Jackie did for Des).

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:12 am

I saw somewhere that Zak is dating someone now.  Do we know anything about this woman?

Zak seems to be happy, and it is obvious that he has become really good friends with some of the guys from the show. He seems to be in a good place.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:25 pm

I hope he is dating someone. It's the extra benefit of doing the show. The rejected guys find it a lot easier to date, once they get home.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:30 pm

Zak is one of a kind - so refreshing to see an original! I hope he'll keep in touch with his fans via twitter. He is hilarious and his love for life is so infectious!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:04 pm

l heard that as well but nothing since. l think he would make a good comedian.

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:29 pm

I thought this was really sweet of Zak:

As we all know Kidd Kraddick passed away last month. There is going to be a charity event in his honor and Caroline, Kraddick's daughter mentioned on Twitter that the only thing that could make the event even more special, if Zak accompanied her as her date; (She was a fan of him on the Bachelorette;) and Zak seeing this actually reached out to her and agreed to be her date, saying it would be a "honor" ;) ....
The event takes place tonight.

I think this says a lot about what kind of guy he really is. ;)
:::::::::::::::::::::::::
My initial reaction to Zak was quite negative but even on night one, there was something genuine about his smile and the more we got to see of him the more I realized what kind of a great man he really is, with great integrity and strong values. Hope he finds ever-lasting happiness, because he deserves it. ;)

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by twochicklets Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:55 am

Caroline was just on the radio say how hilarious and sweet Zach was. She said that she will be accompanying HIM to HIS appearance this coming Saturday night!
twochicklets
twochicklets

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:30 am

Do we have any pictures from last night?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:52 am

Sprite wrote:Do we have any pictures from last night?
I don't know.  I hope so.  I am surprised if people haven't tweeted any.

edited to add

Here are some: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 19 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Zak & Elizabeth Waddell - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion

+38
nd4reality
Kashathediva
jen689
pavalygurl
GuardianAngel