SELECT CONTENT

New Editor For Forumotion Forums - Read

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Editor For Forumotion Forums - Read Empty New Editor For Forumotion Forums - Read

Post by Love_Me Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:20 pm

Forumotion is pleased to announce the arrival of its new editor on your Forums.

We have chosen a simple and complete messages editor that allows you to have a direct view of items to put on your forum pages (images, text, colors ...)

This is what it look's like:

New Editor For Forumotion Forums - Read 06-06-10

New Editor For Forumotion Forums - Read 06-06-12

This editor is composed of two modes:

WYSIWYG mode,

Which displays the elements as they should appear on-line on your forum.

Source code mode,

Which displays all the corresponding BBCode tags.

You can switch between thoses two modes via this button:

New Editor For Forumotion Forums - Read Button10

Here is a detailed list of the new Editor Features:

New Editor For Forumotion Forums - Read Editor10

Last edited by Love_Me on Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:24 pm; edited 4 times in total
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

New Editor For Forumotion Forums - Read Empty Re: New Editor For Forumotion Forums - Read

Post by Love_Me Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:21 pm

This new editor is still in beta. Therefore, there may still be some bugs. These will be corrected by gathering feedback from the community.

If you have any issues with the new updates let us know. I will send them on to tech support.

Please, be patient because all of these changes are new to us as well.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

New Editor For Forumotion Forums - Read Empty Re: New Editor For Forumotion Forums - Read

Post by Love_Me Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:00 pm

The smileys are larger now, but they might be too big. I will work on making them a size everyone can agree on. yes
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:50 am

Thanks for doing this for us.  Seems easy to get used to.  I see you fixed the smilies -- better too big than too small IMHO.

bowdown

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by moonpie Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:44 am

I seem to be having an issue since the updates:  when I click on a new page (or use the back button) I get dumped to the bottom of that new page rather than the top of the screen, as is normal. (This causes me to have to scroll all the way up to read every page.)  Hope this makes sense.

Don't know if anyone else is having this issue or if there's any way for me to correct the problem from my end. 

Thanks. :Smiley:
moonpie
moonpie

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Here In Ohio Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:49 am

moonpie wrote:I seem to be having an issue since the updates:  when I click on a new page (or use the back button) I get dumped to the bottom of that new page rather than the top of the screen, as is normal. (This causes me to have to scroll all the way up to read every page.)  Hope this makes sense.

Don't know if anyone else is having this issue or if there's any way for me to correct the problem from my end. 

Thanks. :Smiley:

I am having this same issue.  Hugesmile

Just Here In Ohio

Female Posts : 67

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:17 am

Well I can't see the smilies now..always could before on my IPad..now they are no where to be found..I can see them when some one else post them..but can't in my own post..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:22 am

I'm having the same problem of being taken to the bottom of the next page and I can't post a reply when using the quote button.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:20 pm

Sorry, about all of these issues happening since they decided to update things.

I sent all your write ups to tech support. I am hopeful they will be able to help me fix these problems quickly.

Thanks for your patience.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:35 am

Got on this morning, and noticed the smilies are once again very teeny.  Really hard to see if you want to pick one.  Sorry to complain.....

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:55 pm

Columbia, MD wrote:Got on this morning, and noticed the smilies are once again very teeny.  Really hard to see if you want to pick one.  Sorry to complain.....

I put in a new code for the smiley's just now. Can you let me know if you are able to see all of them? Does it look ok? Hugesmile
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:58 pm

A little update on the other issues everyone has been dealing with:

Tech support told me they are still working on fixing all the little bugs that continue to occur since they updated the system a few days ago.

Thanks again for your patience with this. We really appreciate it! bestbud!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

New Editor For Forumotion Forums - Read

+4
Just Here In Ohio
moonpie
Newto
Love_Me
8 posters