SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13

Page 4 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 26 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13 - Page 4 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13

Post by in2deep Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:34 pm

Pia1 wrote:I love the house and the neighborhood. After seeing pics and info from this board about CA, I can't blame Seancat if they decide to live there for awhile. It seems to be a nice place to live weather wise and the Pacific Ocean. Of course, I don't know about the traffic. I wonder if it's worse there than in the Northeast.

There's a lot to say for the weather here. Much of the time (like when it's winter in the Northeast) it's very pleasant. On Saturday, though, we're expecting 108 degrees. It's a dry heat, so the heat index isn't too much higher.

As for traffic, I have had 15 minute commutes and 75 minute commutes. Now I have the commute between the bedroom and the office or kitchen... it mostly depends on where you choose to live and work (if you can), and what you can afford. Also, traffic comes into play when seeing friends or going places, especially on weekends. It's about 90 minutes to see my son and his family, or sometimes two hours. When someone asks how far away something is, we answer in time, not distance...

If Sean and Catherine are living near Runyon Canyon, they must be close to the Hollywood Hills. They're in the 5% club, for sure.

"Reality TV is to reality what love handles are to love." - J. McGinness
Ride on! 8)
in2deep
in2deep

Female Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13 - Page 4 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13

Post by Pia1 Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:49 pm

Whoa 108! dry heat or not it's too hot. Thanks for the info. I've never had the privilege of being in that part of the US. We've mostly lived in the Northeast. The farthest west we've lived at was Arizona. Now, that was some dry heat there. Nice place, but far from the Ocean and not much greenery.

I want to drive on the Pacific Coast Hwy someday and look at the Pacific Ocean. There's nothing like the Pacific Ocean imo.

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by scarre_me Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:19 pm

Pia1 wrote:Whoa 108! dry heat or not it's too hot. Thanks for the info. I've never had the privilege of being in that part of the US. We've mostly lived in the Northeast. The farthest west we've lived at was Arizona. Now, that was some dry heat there. Nice place, but far from the Ocean and not much greenery.

I want to drive on the Pacific Coast Hwy someday and look at the Pacific Ocean. There's nothing like the Pacific Ocean imo.

Yes Pia1. I'm from the East Coast as well. The Pacific coast is nothing like here in FL though we have a lot of beautiful beaches here. The Pacific coastline is very beautiful. We drove it for three days last year!! Wish SeanCat would do the same. Doing a roadtrip is one of a kind!

scarre_me

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:26 pm

scarre_me wrote:
Pia1 wrote:Whoa 108! dry heat or not it's too hot. Thanks for the info. I've never had the privilege of being in that part of the US. We've mostly lived in the Northeast. The farthest west we've lived at was Arizona. Now, that was some dry heat there. Nice place, but far from the Ocean and not much greenery.

Yes Pia1.  I'm from the East Coast as well.  The Pacific coast is nothing like here in FL though we have a lot of beautiful beaches here.  The Pacific coastline is very beautiful.  We drove it for three days last year!! Wish SeanCat would do the same.  Doing a roadtrip is one of a kind!

Well I live on the California coast. I'm very close to Laguna Beach and ya'all are welcome any time.

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13 - Page 4 Samuel10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13 - Page 4 Samuel10  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13 - Page 4 Family10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13 - Page 4 Samuel15 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13 - Page 4 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:49 pm

lipsis wrote:
scarre_me wrote:

Yes Pia1.  I'm from the East Coast as well.  The Pacific coast is nothing like here in FL though we have a lot of beautiful beaches here.  The Pacific coastline is very beautiful.  We drove it for three days last year!! Wish SeanCat would do the same.  Doing a roadtrip is one of a kind!

Well I live on the California coast. I'm very close to Laguna Beach and ya'all are welcome any time.

Thank you lipsis! I'll keep that in mind.

Scarre_me, we lived in FL for 3 years in Cocoa Beach. Close to Cape Canaveral where they launch the space shuttle. Do you know it?

With all the sleuthing on this board, I'm more convinced that the wedding is going to happen in Aug.
HugesmileHugesmile:

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by landrje Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:46 pm

Catherine Giudici‏@clmgiudici       6m
This pic of Amy Adams makes me happy http://www.eonline.com/photos/6/the-big-picture-today-s-hot-pics/293021 …

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13 - Page 4 Rs_634x1024-130612125849-634.adams.61313.jc

here's the caption: The Man of Steel star makes a little rain look so glamorous at the film's London premiere.
landrje
landrje

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:29 pm

^^ That is a pretty cool pic, I agree with Catherine!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:23 pm

We did a two week trip between San Diego and San Francisco along the Pacific Coast hwy, and I'd do it again in a heartbeat. It was gorgeous! Oh, see my sig photos?

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:27 pm

They are so lucky they have a pool & live semi close to the beach because the weather is going to be crazy this weekend! I live about 30-45 mins from where they are assuming its near Hollywood...so it must be hotter over there. I want a tour of their house now ;)

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises   catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13 - Page 4 1f49c

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13 - Page 4 8367-910  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13 - Page 4 I_got_13  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13 - Page 4 E5kqdm15  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13 - Page 4 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11981

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:46 pm

BKay wrote:

We did a two week trip between San Diego and San Francisco along the Pacific Coast hwy, and I'd do it again in a heartbeat. It was gorgeous! Oh, see my sig photos?

I agree, your sigs are breathtaking!  I long to see those beautiful views and landscapes.

Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:38 pm

catherinegiudici Caviar and diamonds.
 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13 - Page 4 D823af10

I'm pretty much obsessed with her ring.

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13 - Page 4 87b72b10  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13 - Page 4 86669110  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13 - Page 4 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:41 pm

umngirl wrote:
catherinegiudici Caviar and diamonds.
 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13 - Page 4 D823af10

I'm pretty much obsessed with her ring.

Pretty. And yea, that ring is to die for. It'll look even better with a platinum eternity band too.

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13 - Page 4 Samuel10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13 - Page 4 Samuel10  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13 - Page 4 Family10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13 - Page 4 Samuel15 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13 - Page 4 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 26 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13

+36
pkk
renaissance
chugwug
Scooby
Poppycorn