SELECT CONTENT

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #4

Page 1 of 63 1, 2, 3 ... 32 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #4 Empty Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by Huchmom3 Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:38 pm

In the preview from last night, it showed Drew and Des. He looked kinda sad or maybe crying. Does anyone know what was said? or where the talk was at?

Lost connection so was not able to catch it all. Thanks!
Huchmom3
Huchmom3

Back to top Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #4 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by Love_Me Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:24 pm

Previous Thread:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #4 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by atem Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:20 am

Huchmom3 wrote:In the preview from last night, it showed Drew and Des. He looked kinda sad or maybe crying. Does anyone know what was said? or where the talk was at?

That's a good question! We really don't know ourselves yet.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:32 am

that preview was verrry heavily spliced & audio dubbed i wouldnt trust any of the fake drama. my guess - scene was when she let drew go
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:36 am

atem wrote:
Huchmom3 wrote:In the preview from last night, it showed Drew and Des. He looked kinda sad or maybe crying. Does anyone know what was said? or where the talk was at?

That's a good question!  We really don't know ourselves yet.  

That whole scene was heavily edited with the use of VOs to the extent that their lip movements is not what we heard. So it is hard to convey what is real and what was not in that scene.

Needless to say though others are convinced that scene is going one way the editors have consciously played a game of misdirection (As usual) to help in propagating the storyline that Des is left with no one at the end.
What we see is certainly not what we will get.
I for one can`t wait to see it actually play out after the edit spin.
BTW you can watch the scene on youtube whenever the fancy takes you.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:31 am

RS said he's getting a lot of emails if Drew is gay. Very sad to hear people think that.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:11 am

"Rumours are created by haters, spread by fools and accepted by idiots."

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:31 am

BarbB222 wrote:RS said he's getting a lot of emails if Drew is gay. Very sad to hear people think that.

It's people who put people in a tiny little box.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:41 am

They've said that about a few of the guys this season. What does it say about us that straight guys aren't supposed to be sensitive or talk about feelings?  :greenman: 

I loved the video Zack tweeted.  Very cute and with my 2 favorite guys.  

At least RS is now admitting that Drew is F3 although now I'm thinking he made it longer based on the previews. It will be interesting to see how it shakes down.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by misticia Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:51 am

albean99 wrote:They've said that about a few of the guys this season. What does it say about us that straight guys aren't supposed to be sensitive or talk about feelings?  :greenman: 

At least RS is now admitting that Drew is F3 although now I'm thinking he made it longer based on the previews. It will be interesting to see how it shakes down.

I guess this is because a bunch of guys do/did modeling so they are very concerned about their look. Drew is the one who did it with the greatest success. I read that he travelled in Europ with that job. Just to have an idea about straight guys in modeling, you can watch pictures of Baptiste Giabiconi, the most paid male model in the world and known to be a womanizer here : Baptiste Giabiconi Pics. Didn't you bet he was gay before to know he is straight ?

Last edited by misticia on Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total

misticia

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:53 am

albean99 wrote:They've said that about a few of the guys this season. What does it say about us that straight guys aren't supposed to be sensitive or talk about feelings?  :greenman: 

What did he say ?

What about the fact that Drew had got not 1 but 2 dates in Antigua ? I'd love to see RS explain that one.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:58 am

nd4reality wrote:

What did he say ?

What about the fact that Drew had got not 1 but 2 dates in Antigua ? I'd love to see RS explain that one.

Please, I don't give RS any credit for admitting anything! He waited until that preview came on and he doesn't have a reason why he got it wrong, because his source isn't replying. He's a total jerk and no different than MF. I can't stand either of them.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 63 1, 2, 3 ... 32 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #4

+65
lavenderred
Longhornfan
Mimi27
iamreal2u
elizabeth88