SELECT CONTENT

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #4

Page 62 of 63 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 62 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by atem Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:49 pm

People talk about UT, AZ and TX, but this whole show lives in CA.   Desiree will be bumping into exes everywhere there.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 62 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by pavalygurl Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:52 pm

Santa Monica is adjacent to the City of LA.

Santa Monica has beach concerts. This is probably one of those.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Karche Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:55 pm

umngirl wrote:With fans today
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
skdaws Loved meeting these studs tonight! All so nice and (obviously) so handsome. #TheBachelorette @drewkenney1985 @RealZakWaddell

Is drew wearing the famous F1 sunglasses? Looks like the ones cat and sean wears...hmmm mustbeintheir safe house bag...just kidding...maybe giggling 

Karche

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:59 pm

Found the info. Summer series from July 11-Sep12 on Thurs nights from 7-10 pm (still time to get there!)
Tonight is Meshell Ndegeocello, a singer-songwriter who has been nominated for 10 Grammys and is a pioneer of the neo-soul movement. Los Feliz rock band The Record Company is the opening act.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:02 pm

why do they all look so good?! (well, mainly drew/zack/zak) sometimes i feel like such a minority when i say i think des's season has hot guys and everyone is basically saying no.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:30 pm

Amy bean is there with them. Again. Does she have a boyfriend? If not, could she be into one of these guys? My guess would be Zack K, if that were the case.

Last edited by julychild on Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:35 pm

california90 wrote:why do they all look so good?! (well, mainly drew/zack/zak) sometimes i feel like such a minority when i say i think des's season has hot guys and everyone is basically saying no.

Because, the show focused on the not so attractive ones the most. We saw probably a total of 1 min of Zack K.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:36 pm

nd4reality wrote:
sdmom wrote:Thanks for the photos!
Do we know where they were taken?
Question:  Was it Shirley' s Heights where he and Des had the lobster picnic?
Where was the horseback riding? Where was the beach when they had the sad discussion?

Yes Shirley heights lobster picnic (boy you guys are observant to see what was on their plates) !
Horsebackriding possibly Rendezvous bay (as per MOT and JC) and that was the beach they had their sad discussion.

So, Rendezvous Bay is quite close to Shirley Heights? Both are located in the south of the island, right?

The timing of his move to LA is suspicious to me. Why so early if it's for next Bach? and for what? He doesn't seem to have a 9-5 job other than modeling, and he can still model in AZ, or just travel to LA. when needed.
BUT, if he's F1, is it normal to hang out with other cast members?
BTW, why do I even bother to post in other contestants threads to defend Drew? I should just stay here....
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:39 pm

sdmom wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
Where was the horseback riding? Where was the beach when they had the sad discussion?

Yes Shirley heights lobster picnic (boy you guys are observant to see what was on their plates) !
Horsebackriding possibly Rendezvous bay (as per MOT and JC) and that was the beach they had their sad discussion.

So, Rendezvous Bay is quite close to Shirley Heights? Both are located in the south of the island, right?

The timing of his move to LA is suspicious to me. Why so early if it's for next Bach? and for what? He doesn't seem to have a 9-5 job other than modeling, and he can still model in AZ, or just travel to LA. when needed.
BTW, why do I even bother to post in other contestants threads to defend Drew? I should just stay here....

Awww! You don't have to defend Drew! Plus, we have fan threads for each guy. I don't recall where they are at though.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:41 pm

sdmom wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

He had a 9-5 job back in AZ, including a weekend bartending job plus the modelling thing (hard working boy). He quit all those to move to LA for "another Drew adventure" according to his dad. Whatever reason it is, I am sure it wasn't as a result of the "lure" of LA/Hollywood, he was doing fine in AZ from what I can tell. He'll be fine.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:48 pm

atem wrote:
sdmom wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

Awww!  You don't have to defend Drew!  Plus, we have fan threads for each guy.  I don't recall where they are at though.

I know that, but I just don't like it when people state their opinion (which is totally fine) as it's the absolute truth. :Frown: 
I don't need him to be F1 in order to be the winner, you know what I mean?
Anyway, I really want this thing to be over so I can get my life back , LOL!
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:55 pm

julychild wrote:Amy bean is there with them. Again. Does she have a boyfriend? If not, could she be into one of these guys? My guess would be Zack K, if that were the case.

I would say Zack K - he did follow her like the day he got eliminated lol.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 63 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #4

+65
lavenderred
Longhornfan
Mimi27
iamreal2u
elizabeth88