SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6

Page 48 of 49 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6 - Page 48 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6

Post by Rolly Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:51 pm

MonicaJM2001...I like that ending!!!:yes: 
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6 - Page 48 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6

Post by atem Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:01 am

sfrank wrote:Yeah, they are not THAT far apart on the emotions for there to be a complete blow-up...its not like she said Finish line and he said skip. He said jogging and she said she is starting to run which is the same, IMO. Also "jogging" was not one of the choices, Brooks!

Yeah, that's what I said.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:02 am

sfrank wrote:Yeah, they are not THAT far apart on the emotions for there to be a complete blow-up...its not like she said Finish line and he said skip. He said jogging and she said she is starting to run which is close. Brooks even said he is just "a little behind". HTD should be interesting.

Yup the F1 HTD always seems to be a crapshoot (is that the right term/spelling?)I've seen some HTD for eventual F1 go perfectly then I've see some "ruh roh' HTD for F1. Of course that could be editing or it could have been real. Maybe Catherine should send Nate a thank you card lol. It came down to her/Des at F4 RC.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:04 am

sfrank wrote:Yeah, they are not THAT far apart on the emotions for there to be a complete blow-up...its not like she said Finish line and he said skip. He said jogging and she said she is starting to run which is the same, IMO. Also "jogging" was not one of the choices, Brooks!

That's why I think it also hinges on Brooks' mom. Imagine how Sean felt after his encounter with Nate or even Cat's sister or Cat's mom for that matter. Now Des has comes full circle how Sean felt with her family. The thing with Sean is he wasn't totally into Des so he could let her go. The difference is, Des is very into Brooks so the outcome won't be the same. They shall overcome.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:12 am

OK, sfrank...where did you get that funny gif of Brooks!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:16 am

BarbB222 wrote:

That's why I think it also hinges on Brooks' mom. Imagine how Sean felt after his encounter with Nate or even Cat's sister or Cat's mom for that matter. Now Des has comes full circle how Sean felt with her family. The thing with Sean is he wasn't totally into Des so he could let her go. The difference is, Des is very into Brooks so the outcome won't be the same. They shall overcome.

Until I see the HTD, I don't want to suspect Brooks family just yet though it makes sense that they (understandably like any family that has been on the show) may have reservations about the "process" but who knows, if Brooks is conflicted about proposing so soon, it could come from his own internal struggle with the process. Then again, he does mention he doesn't bring any gal home to his family so ....oh great I am now starting to argue with myself! :laughingoutlou scratch 

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:18 am

atem wrote:OK, sfrank...where did you get that funny gif of Brooks!

I just saw it too, its phrasing on it is perfect b/c that GIF is f**cking awesome as well lol.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:20 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:So I am wondering if the drama is "to propose or not to propose" and it causes a rift btw Bres but then they work through it and Des decides that while she wants a marriage proposal from Brooks, she realizes that proposal or not, she NEEDS him in her life and they come to an understanding, she keeps him around and plans to pick him regardless. The at the FRC, he proposes "out of left field" after his own emotional process clarifies itself. Thus how weird with all the drama then acceptance, it still ends in the proposal after all.
Well that's not out of left field to me because Ian did exactly what you describe at his FRC with Meredith.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:20 am

atem wrote:OK, sfrank...where did you get that funny gif of Brooks!

Ha! Its on the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:21 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:

Until I see the HTD, I don't want to suspect Brooks family just yet though it makes sense that they (understandably like any family that has been on the show) may have reservations about the "process" but who knows, if Brooks is conflicted about proposing so soon, it could come from his own internal struggle with the process. Then again, he does mention he doesn't bring any gal home to his family so ....oh great I am now starting to argue with myself! :laughingoutlou scratch 

Oh Monica!rotfl 
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:28 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:So I am wondering if the drama is "to propose or not to propose" and it causes a rift btw Bres but then they work through it and Des decides that while she wants a marriage proposal from Brooks, she realizes that proposal or not, she NEEDS him in her life and they come to an understanding, she keeps him around and plans to pick him regardless. The at the FRC, he proposes "out of left field" after his own emotional process clarifies itself. Thus how weird with all the drama then acceptance, it still ends in the proposal after all.

I think it's sort of that and the L word itself. Every other guy is telling her that already.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:36 am

I don't know what this is supposed to mean, but OMG he is gorgeous! :Drool: :Drool: :Drool: Look at that perfect hair and that cleft chin, and ugh, everything about him.

I think I may have a new avatar. I call dibs on it!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 49 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6

+42
snowandcold
LLiza
Shadow
b
Aunties_Love