SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #10

Page 66 of 66 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #10 - Page 66 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #10

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:30 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
canyonvue wrote:I really did not see the boogers. I will not be watching that again.

yup a booger/snot wad got stuck to the top of his left nostril during the first blow. He took care of it pretty quick but not fast enough to be unseen laugh out loud...of course to be fair, if Brooks had completed the near catastropy of capsizing the canoe in the lake/pond most likely full of duck feces then I'd say we could let Chris off the hook. Brookster really saved that moment laugh out loud. Could you imagine them having to walk into the family meeting soaked and covered in duck feces? That was before the list of memorable moments Des read him right? She could have added that one at the end haha. rotfl

I know. I thought about all that duck poop in there. Oh, if they had gone in. Did she freak out? I didn't notice. He just righted the boat quickly, but water did pour in. I didn't even notice it was for a kiss, it was so fast. They might've gotten a little wet, anyway. But, if they had gone in. cantstopl I wonder if the crew were laughing. Yes, I did imagine them walking into his sister's home dripping wet and having to explain. cantstopl 

I think that was after they read the list.

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #10 - Page 66 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #10

Post by moonchild Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:32 am

Brooks said in his PI before Cloud 9 that he was pensive that day and I think it showed. He totally loved the whole experience and loved sharing it with Des. He treated it like sharing a spiritual moment more than anything else. He's a thinker, rather deep at times. But just like his comment to Des about that experience making him think about the things that are truly important. He said that he hoped that one day he could say that he shared that experience with his wife and then told Des he was so happy to share that experience with her. Just like he told his family that he liked about Des, it's the little things. I can see why a lot of people would not "get" Brooks. Sharing those thoughts was far more intimate than all of the hand holding, touching and kissing in the world. Des "gets" him and he "gets" her. From what we have been shown, they share a deeper relationship than what Des has with the other two. There might be more with Chris and Drew....they just haven't shown it.

His whole demeanor changed after she told him she was running at dinner. In a round about way she answered the questions that had been going through his mind. She knows how to read him.....another reason I like them together.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:37 am

moonchild wrote:Brooks said in his PI before Cloud 9 that he was pensive that day and I think it showed.  He totally loved the whole experience and loved sharing it with Des.  He treated it like sharing a spiritual moment more than anything else.  He's a thinker, rather deep at times.  But just like his comment to Des about that experience making him think about the things that are truly important.  He said that he hoped that one day he could say that he shared that experience with his wife and then told Des he was so happy to share that experience with her.  Just like he told his family that he liked about Des, it's the little things.  I can see why a lot of people would not "get" Brooks.  Sharing those thoughts was far more intimate than all of the hand holding, touching and kissing in the world.  Des "gets" him and he "gets" her.  From what we have been shown, they share a deeper relationship than what Des has with the other two.  There might be more with Chris and Drew....they just haven't shown it.

His whole demeanor changed after she told him she was running at dinner.  In a round about way she answered the questions that had been going through his mind.  She knows how to read him.....another reason I like them together.

He blushed when she said that. I loved how he told his family about Des' gratitude for the little things. He gets her and she gets him and I heart them!
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:48 am

i apologize for agreeing that des might end up finding chris boring. shouldn't have said that. wasn't very nice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:22 am

nannymargie wrote:
canyonvue wrote:I really did not see the boogers. I will not be watching that again.

Seeing it once was enough for me if you know what I mean.  giggling giggling 
.    Oh that grossed me out..who wants to have a televised nasal treatment ??  EW ..and you could see some gunk ..Then when he blew his nose into a kleenex...it sounded so not sexy ....that literally blew it for me...Why on TV ??  Isn't there a better time and place for that ?? .  Never in a million years would I do that...yikes ..
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 66 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #10

+52
draven31
rziukaite
Hotmomma
terabithia
Fleurdesel