SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11

Page 59 of 59 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 57, 58, 59

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11 - Page 59 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11

Post by eusebeia Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:24 am

BarbB222 wrote:Yes and Des says she picked someone adventurous and spontaneous . Hmm. Where have we heard that description before ? Oh yeah. Des telling Brooks' mom about the qualities she loves about Brooks. Is it really so way off as round peg goes in the round hole?

Yup. Seems pretty obvious to me too.

eusebeia

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11 - Page 59 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11

Post by BarbB222 Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:26 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:Desiree Admits She Made The Right Choice
“I followed and trusted my heart the best I could,” said Des. “I was looking for someone who was going to be spontaneous and adventurous while still being very supportive and and caring. And someone who ultimately can understand me and be my best friend.”

Bres "get" each other.

Only Brooks took whatever time he had to get to know Des. He listened and absorbed . She was herself from the very beginning. He got the first date and will end with the final one too. That's a first! We even heard her say we get each other.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:31 am

BarbB222 wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:Brooks sister in law said on twitter tonight she pictures him with someone who is "super witty, easy-going and easy to talk to" Who fits all of those descrptions?.... :)  ........

Doesn't it seem that towards the end of the season the F1 and Lead start throwing out more hints? Like the Lead cannot contain their feelings anymore and give out more info and wants to send clear hints who she's with. Des follows her mom on twitter and her mom follows TeamBres. I like it.

Brooks sis in law also just kind of popped up and offered to answer some Brooks questions which was so cool and then just happens to describe who she pictures Brooks with as witty, easy going and easy to talk to which are all similar to descriptons Brooks has used for Des or she demonstrated while with him. I loved all her answers about him.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 59 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 57, 58, 59

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11

+50
nutty1
pander3575
Hotmomma
sdmom
Bhaka