SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13

Page 74 of 74 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13 - Page 74 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13

Post by IrishGal Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:44 pm

Jeepers wrote:
LLiza wrote:
SusieQ wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:If you think she would give away the ending on twitter, then I don't know what to say. I don't think she's that stupid!  

That's why I wanted someone to just mention that people can see her favorites to see if she deletes it or not. Either she doesn't know people can see them or she's very brave in giving away things about the show (even the next show, if he comes back & she lets him go), or it's a cold, hard fact that Brooks is gone and doesn't come back next week and she has no qualms about grilling him now (because she's not over it).

Brooks may need his mommy to tell him what to do, but I bet that Des is worldy enough to keep her own twitter account under her control.

I hope you are enjoying comtinuely insulting a woman and her family for no valid reason:nono: 

Sorry but saying Brooks runs home to mommy when he gets confused is NOT insulting his family in any way and is not against the board rules as I understand them. If anything it would be insulting to Brooks but it's not, as that is exactly what he did before having the guts to tell Des he really really really wasn't at all in love with her. :yes: 

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13 - Page 74 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:54 pm

It's the way it's said that's insulting. You could just say that Brooks wanted to talk to his mom and sister to get their insight and feedback on what he should say when breaking up with Des. That's less insulting.

. . . .

The more I think about how much his mind was made up to leave, the more I don't think he's the F1 and hope he didn't go back, but just left it alone. He made his decision and should've just stayed away. He had his mind made up. Desiree kind of threw him for a loop that she loved him, but by then he was set on his actions. Maybe that's why he was annoyed that she said she loved him, then, because that was new info that was messing with his flow.

I respect him that he made up his mind and went through with it and I'd be happy if he just stayed away. Unfortunately, they're alluding to that not being the case. We have SCs that would make that not the case.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:56 pm

^^ We have SC's?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:58 pm

Just that close-up crying one that hasn't been seen yet. And CH's one "wishy-washy" comment.

Back to top Go down

Post by ImeldaMarcos Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:21 pm

nutty1 wrote:
Judiful wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
ImeldaMarcos wrote:The sister said it was hard for brooks to watch Des get her heart broken and his broken on national tv. IF his heart was broken he was in love.

Good Point.
       Absolutely  ...I totally agree. :tissuebox 

I  just got back home….could you tell me where you heard that?? Thanks!

nutty - I do not remember the source but the original post is buried somewhere in the Brooks thread. :WAVEY: 

ImeldaMarcos

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:22 pm

atem wrote:You guys please.  Desiree faved the tweet saying she was glad Desiree didn't pick Brooks.
Again Desiree would not do that if it was true. She would be giving the story away after TPTB kept it under wraps for so long.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by latergator Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:25 pm

SusieQ wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:
sfrank wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:Still hearing Des saying, After this, he BETTER get down on one knee and propose.

Barb, that is not a VO that exists. Des say, "after tonight I want him down on one knee. I love this man."

And this is what makes me believe Brooks won't return only for the FRC. He comes back sooner. (in my crazy mind anyway!).

But she says it in the red dress on Chris' last chance date. You can listen to the entire quote in the first episode promo. It does not sound spliced to me, but listen and see what you think.

I think it sounds like it's about Chris because she's already said that she wants Brooks to propose. She doesn't need an "after tonight."

unless that's the night Brooks shows up for their talk... LCD are not normally over nighters, Brooks could be waiting for her.  That would explain the tears, and the statement... :Nod:
latergator
latergator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:28 pm

latergator wrote:
SusieQ wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:
sfrank wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:Still hearing Des saying, After this, he BETTER get down on one knee and propose.

Barb, that is not a VO that exists. Des say, "after tonight I want him down on one knee. I love this man."

And this is what makes me believe Brooks won't return only for the FRC. He comes back sooner. (in my crazy mind anyway!).

But she says it in the red dress on Chris' last chance date. You can listen to the entire quote in the first episode promo. It does not sound spliced to me, but listen and see what you think.

I think it sounds like it's about Chris because she's already said that she wants Brooks to propose. She doesn't need an "after tonight."

unless that's the night Brooks shows up for their talk... LCD are not normally over nighters, Brooks could be waiting for her.  That would explain the tears, and the statement... :Nod:

I hope so. I really do.

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:32 pm

the new thread is waiting for you guys lol
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:04 pm

latergator wrote:
SusieQ wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:
sfrank wrote:

If you listen to that VO she sounds giddy in the beginning breaking into (what may or may not be) happy tears.. I've never felt so loved and she says it in the red dress which is on Chris' LCD. I'd love to hear everyone's perspective on this. Do you think it's spliced? She is seen again saying, "I never felt like" To me this is an important VO and has more info than that tweet if we can figure out if it was spliced.

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:32 pm

There is a NEW THREAD!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 74 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13

+75
asim
zana_72
jillnc1
ImeldaMarcos
cfck2222