SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #14

Page 1 of 48 1, 2, 3 ... 24 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #14 Empty Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #14

Post by bilolo Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:39 pm

Last thread
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #14 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #14

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:49 pm

regarding all the twitter action, brooks' comments to that girl's mom, etc. i think it's good to remember des has been hanging out with ali. ali was the one deliberately trying to fool people and in her case confirm the incorrect spoiler. i think the chances of des doing that as well, taking a page out of ali's playbook, are quite high. no way do i believe des, brooks, & nate would all have such loose lips and be so careless about who is F1. also, nate is defending brooks. while i certainly don't know the guy i can't imagine him doing that if brooks isn't F1. i think he'd be totally mad that brooks broke his sister's heart. that is how big brothers act.

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #14 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #14

Post by bilolo Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:52 pm

I'm just waiting to see what happens because there are so many possibilities that it's not even funny anymore lol
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:13 pm

gabriele wrote:regarding all the twitter action, brooks' comments to that girl's mom, etc. i think it's good to remember des has been hanging out with ali. ali was the one deliberately trying to fool people and in her case confirm the incorrect spoiler. i think the chances of des doing that as well, taking a page out of ali's playbook, are quite high. no way do i believe des, brooks, & nate would all have such loose lips and be so careless about who is F1. also, nate is defending brooks. while i certainly don't know the guy i can't imagine him doing that if brooks isn't F1. i think he'd be totally mad that brooks broke his sister's heart. that is how big brothers act.

Thank you. And we're to believe someone as outspoken as Ali, who has become friendly with Des, had pretty much nothing to say on Monday other than "I really respect Brooks for being honest with himself about his feelings. He's a good guy. My heart is breaking seeing how hard this is going to be for him. I respect his honesty.' That's it? Tell us how you really feel! I firmly believe she not only knew how Monday played out, but that she also knows that Des picked Brooks in the end.

Nate also seemed a little too understanding and sympathetic towards Brooks after Monday. Not buying it.
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:20 pm

bleuberry wrote:
gabriele wrote:regarding all the twitter action, brooks' comments to that girl's mom, etc. i think it's good to remember des has been hanging out with ali. ali was the one deliberately trying to fool people and in her case confirm the incorrect spoiler. i think the chances of des doing that as well, taking a page out of ali's playbook, are quite high. no way do i believe des, brooks, & nate would all have such loose lips and be so careless about who is F1. also, nate is defending brooks. while i certainly don't know the guy i can't imagine him doing that if brooks isn't F1. i think he'd be totally mad that brooks broke his sister's heart. that is how big brothers act.

Thank you. And we're to believe someone as outspoken as Ali, who has become friendly with Des, had pretty much nothing to say on Monday other than "I really respect Brooks for being honest with himself about his feelings. He's a good guy. My heart is breaking seeing how hard this is going to be for him. I respect his honesty.' That's it? Tell us how you really feel! I firmly believe she not only knew how Monday played out, but that she also knows that Des picked Brooks in the end.

Nate also seemed a little too understanding and sympathetic towards Brooks after Monday. Not buying it.
Ali thinks Des ends up with Chris...

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:56 pm

Thanks for starting a new thread.

What girl's mom? You mean that girl that watched the show with Brooks and her aunt?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:58 pm

atem wrote:Thanks for starting a new thread.

What girl's mom?  You mean that girl that watched the show with Brooks and her aunt?
yes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaltie Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:04 pm

gabriele wrote:

What girl's mom?  You mean that girl that watched the show with Brooks and her aunt?
yes.

What are you talking about guys??? question

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by bellview Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:07 pm

Why did Brooks tell his mom at the HTD that this is as close to being engaged, and something to the effect of letting the walls around his heart down with Des as he has ever been,then do what he did . It was a very real moment with his mom, keep the faith there is a chance that this will work out for BRES.

bellview

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:17 pm

I don't know if it will work out for Bres and maybe I'm just going to take the tack that I hope that whomever is right for Des will work out. If it's Chris, great. Like Brooks said, you can't force something that isn't there. Maybe Brooks isn't best for Des. Chris and Drew have been a lot more consistently there for her and shown her they love her and maybe Brooks will not be able to get past that fact with her. She does deserve someone who loves her consistently, and no matter what, even if he's not as exciting as Brooks.

I think she may just learn that Brooks isn't right for her and Brooks will be a discarded shoe this next episode.

Nothing against Brooks. He's looking for love, too, and maybe he'll fight for it really hard with her. Maybe he'll have to. Maybe that would be good. But maybe it'll be too late or too little.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:21 pm

Kaltie wrote:
gabriele wrote:

yes.

brooks watched one of the epis with a friend of his, the aunt, and the aunt's niece. on twitter the niece said brooks told her aunt the outcome and i believe she tagged the post "he loses". she told her twitter followers to direct message her if they wanted to know the outcome.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:23 pm

gabriele wrote:
Kaltie wrote:
gabriele wrote:

yes.

brooks watched one of the epis with a friend of his, the aunt, and the aunt's niece. on twitter the niece said brooks told her aunt the outcome and i believe she tagged the post "he loses". she told her twitter followers to direct message her if they wanted to know the outcome.

No, she didn't tag it that way. The 'he loses' one was from a lady that saw Brooks in Fl.

atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 48 1, 2, 3 ... 24 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #14

+64
terabithia
beesurromama
Jeepers
mprssdbyu
Chacharo