SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #4

Page 56 of 56 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #4 - Page 56 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #4

Post by sfrank Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:34 pm

atem wrote:
Kaltie wrote:I think it's funny that Brooks is following Desiree's best friends, Jackie Parr, Sarah Herron, Lindsay Yenter, Lesley Murphy.. I wonder what they think about him giggling
They aren't Desiree's best friends and Jackie is dating someone.
Yeah, I don't think they are Des' BFF...I think its Danielle McBride and yes I forgot Jackie was dating someone!
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #4 - Page 56 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #4

Post by atem Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:34 pm

How do we lock this thread to start a new one? Thanks!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:36 pm

atem wrote:How do we lock this thread to start a new one?  Thanks!
Good question...no clue! Any idea how we can start the Brooks picture video only thread? Love_Me said we could right?
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:47 pm

Piper61 wrote:Kaltie, Nannymargie and Adele! Nice Avis! yes 

Handsome man!
Thanks! Yours too! Yes, he is. Fun to look at.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:48 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
Adele1117 wrote:No. His poem tweets are just because someone asked him to write a poem, so that was the poem he wrote (about Chris). And then another girl said he could write non-poems to her any day, so he wrote the one with a bunch of dots. He's just doing what people are asking. Nothing to do with regrets or caring what Chris/Des are doing, I'm sure.
 yeah he is joking around with the poem tweets, etc. He sounds like he's in  fun mood today! lol
Half the time he doesn't make any sense, but hey, you just play along. Most of the time he's very funny, witty and smart.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:49 pm

I'm starting a new thread. But, I don't know how to lock this one.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by LLiza Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:53 pm

If the way to lock threads were public knowledge, random people here would do it on a whim every day!

LLiza

Female Posts : 213

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:56 pm

atem wrote:I'm starting a new thread.  But, I don't know how to lock this one.
Send us a post from the new one so we can follow.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:03 pm

Here is the link:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Lievta Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:38 pm

I am not telling anyone what to do/think.  Again, I am not a malicious person.  I do find it weird that so much attention is put onto the concept that Des did something wrong when it was BRooks that left, but that's just me.[/quote]
rotfl rotfl rotfl 

Lievta
Lievta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 56 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #4

+50
veg_out
dax right
biolalyss
NeverEnoughTime
lorijbaker