SELECT CONTENT

Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici - Bachelor 17 - General Discussion

Page 33 of 66 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 49 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici - Bachelor 17 - General Discussion - Page 33 Empty Re: Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici - Bachelor 17 - General Discussion

Post by Macswife8 Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:43 pm

Thanks smartcat and Ilove. It's great to be back. Had a wonderful time with family down south Mo. but also couldn't wait to get home and see how much fun our couple was having. Also Ilove, thanks for bringing that video over. I completely agree with you both and Iploeg on everything. What a guy, hugh!! He seems to ooze :Flirty: romance! In the video I also love how he throws his head back when he sees the bride and groom. Cute moment. Catherine should never feel anything but pure love for the rest of her life and he from her. Such a lucky and blessed couple.
Macswife8
Macswife8

Female Posts : 806

Back to top Go down

catherine - Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici - Bachelor 17 - General Discussion - Page 33 Empty Re: Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici - Bachelor 17 - General Discussion

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:15 pm

Soryy for posting this  : Lol the wetpaint is so exaggerated rotfl 

“@BachtteWetpaint: Catherine Giudici Jealous of Desiree Hartsock Over WHAT Silly Thing? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:20 pm

What offends me (and probably Catherine) most is that they call her "Cathy". Really?

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:23 pm

jcrbil wrote:What offends me (and probably Catherine) most is that they call her "Cathy".  Really?
I know right? Plus what irks me is the way they headline that article and assume something because she tweeted the coach about Seahawks . WTH! Whatever wet paint laugh out loud rotfl rotfl
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:25 pm

jcrbil wrote:What offends me (and probably Catherine) most is that they call her "Cathy".  Really?
At least it wasnt Cath!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:26 pm

lipsis wrote:
At least it wasnt Cath!

Amen for not calling her cath clapping! 
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:29 pm

That's hilarious! They sure are quick to twist things. Nothing new with these sites and tabs.

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by TrustxLove Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:49 pm

rofl
TrustxLove
TrustxLove

Female Posts : 653

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:01 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:
I know right? Plus what irks me is the way they headline that article and assume something because she tweeted the coach about Seahawks . WTH! Whatever wet paint laugh out loud rotfl rotfl
This is really in bad test. I think people should respond to these stupid accusation and show these tabloids that the public is not very interested with all these lies. It only takes a group to stand up for other people because if we continue to ignore them we are letting them know that it is okay to do this. I for one I am really angry about this.

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:11 pm

Honestly, we are giving them exactly what they want by clicking their stupid links and commenting on their article. The best thing to do is ignore them.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Poppycorn Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:15 pm

Although I laughed at the JKL interview, I did squirm for Sean and Catherine. I'm sure it's embarrassing to have people ask such personal questions. Sean was embarrassed but handled himself very well. Catherine looked down and partially hid her face. She looks embarrassed but cute at the same time. I wished Sean would tell Jimmy in a nice and joking way, "It's none of your business, Jimmy!"

But one thing I always wonder is how does Jimmy always get it right when it comes to picking the final four? How the heck did he know Catherine would be the one? He always watches the first episode and then makes his picks. How could he know from that one episode?

Poppycorn

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:17 pm

^^^ that's why God invented spoilers.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 66 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 49 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici - Bachelor 17 - General Discussion

+37
eliza3
alwaystulips
scarre_me
livelife
renaissance