SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #5

Page 2 of 61 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #5

Post by nannymargie Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:26 pm

Well since no one is here right now I will just sit here and stare at Brooks. :bigsmile: 

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #5

Post by atem Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:27 pm

sfrank wrote:
atem wrote:Anyone have a copy of the transcript of the press release, because abcmedianet has already shut everything Bachelorette down!  Geez!
You mean Brooks?

Brooks: Hi, how are you?

Eleanore Hutch: Good you?

Brooks Forester: I'm good.

Eleanore Hutch: Great.  So what I was wondering, you know, obviously you said you haven't seen Desiree in a couple months at this point so last time you would have seen her she was, you know, sitting on the dock crying, the next time you see her she's like happily engaged to someone else.  Are you happy for her and for Chris?

Brooks: Yes, as I said before I mean, they seem looking for love and they found that and Desiree and Chris both are amazing individuals in the fact that they found that they're comfortable with each other and comfortable with their decisions that they've made and feel like they can back up the words I love you to each other and commit to that relationship is something to be celebrated and I am extremely happy for them.  

You know, the phrase is often thrown around, you know, he or she deserves to be loved, you know, I think the less that people who don't deserve to be loved would be a lot shorter.  You know, so the fact that they've found it is - is awesome everyone deserves that.  

Eleanore Hutch: Great.  And if they invited you to their wedding, would you go?  

Brooks Forester: That's a really good question.  (Inaudible) putting me on the spot (inaudible) can't tell I'm blushing.  I - I don't think so.  Out of respect for - for Chris and for Desiree that would just feel like it would be awkward.  

Eleanore Hutch: OK.  Thanks.

Brooks Forester: I may self would - would go if they were entirely comfortable, but that's - that's a weird circumstance.  

Eleanore Hutch: Yes.

Brooks Forester: Good question.  

Eleanore Hutch: I'm glad I stumped you, thank you.

Brooks Forester: Yes.  

Operator: Your next question comes from the Kaitlyn Monteiro from OK Magazine.  

Kaitlyn Monteiro: Hi, how are you?

Brooks Forester: Good, how are you?

Kaitlyn Monteiro: Good, good.  Juan Pablo was one of the fan favorites that we barely got to know so we're wondering what's something we don't know about him was he known for something amongst the guys in the house while you were filming?

Brooks Forester: Yes, I think Juan Pablo is known as the kind of the neutral guy in the house, he is kind of Switzerland (inaudible) or Sweden if you will, he would -yes, was always in kind of a neutral - neutral position and if there was a conversation or debate or something Juan Pablo usually took the neutral position and maybe that's something that you don't know.  I'm trying to think what else...

Kaitlyn Monteiro: Is there like a funny behind the scenes memory that you have or...

Brooks Forester: I think that'd be a question for (Michael).  (Michael)'s got (inaudible) he remembers every little detail, I myself I, you know, (inaudible) Pablo weren't the closest in the house, I didn't spend a ton of time with Juan Pablo and I'm a bad one to ask on that.  I - I ...

Kaitlyn Monteiro: All right - all right, thank you so much.  

Operator: Your final question is a follow-up from Beth Kwiatkowski from Reality TV World.

Beth Kwiatkowski: Hi, Brooks.

Brooks Forester: Hi.

Beth Kwiatkowski: So, you know, Des obviously insisted she was in love with but do you think she was really in love with you or just thought she was?  If she was able to fall in love and get engaged to Chris only a couple of days later.

Brooks Forester: Yes, I think there's some possibility that she as well may have felt some pressure to express exactly how she felt about me and maybe after this situation realized that, you know, those feelings were there.  But that doesn't take away from the relationship that she was developing with Chris and was able to see that a little bit more clear after having put that away and say OK, I've come to the conclusion that that's not going to happen.  

That would be tough.  You know, a tough decision and tough thing to move on from so quickly because, you know, I was cautious and in using those words I love you because I knew what that meant.  And - and I think it's very - those should be heavy words I - for someone who maybe you don't - if you don't know if they - they are going to reciprocate those feelings that can be a heavy three words for the receiver of those words.  

So I just wanted to make sure when I, you know, when I vocalize those three words that they were going to be received well and - and she would, you know, be comfortable with hearing that.  I don't know if that answers your question, I realize I - I - I babble sometimes.  

Beth Kwiatkowski: No, that's OK.  I guess that's a good segue into my next question.  Based upon your breakup conversation with Des a lot of viewers along with Chris Harrison have said they think you do a very poor job of articulating your feelings to the point where they're wondering if that's actually a personality trait of yours rather than just a conversation you simply struggled with because of the circumstances on the show.  

I just want to get your response to that, like would you say your struggle to express yourself on the show isn't really representative of how you talk to through personal issues in everyday life?

Brooks Forester: I think emotions are difficult to articulate.  Period.  And I mean to say what I - what I feel.  And I don't think that that's always the case.  I think at times people say what it is they think people want them to say or say what sounds good, and it is yes, it can be difficult and (inaudible) your emotion and then putting that into words all the time.  

So yes, if that is the rumor about Brooks Forester that I have a hard time articulating my emotions then sure and I'm OK with that.  You know, had - had my - had my conversation with Desiree on the beach been, you know, mapped out and articulated.  

[/quote]Yes! This is it! Could you put this in the non discussion thread?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:29 pm

nannymargie wrote:Has anyone noticed what Brooks has been listening to on Spotify?

I know what he was listening to before so I wonder if that changed since he found out Des is engaged.
I didn't notice anything on his spotify. I think he listened yesterday? Not sure. Just go to facebook and see.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:32 pm

nannymargie wrote:Do we now have a non discussion thread for pics and this one for discussions?
It's not like love_me does it, but here's the best we can do for a non-discussion thread! Don't post anything to it unless it's a pic, article or media about Brooks.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:42 pm

Thank you so much Atem. I loved seeing the many faces of Brooks. Such a handsome man.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:47 pm

nannymargie wrote:Thank you so much Atem.  I loved seeing the many faces of Brooks.  Such a handsome man.
You are welcome, but it's sfrank that has a fab collection of pics!

That's true, he has a different look in just about each picture.giggling 

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:49 pm

HUGE thanks to all who are posting pics, tweets, and videos for the NO Discussion thread! So needed. Hugesmile 

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:50 pm

atem wrote:
nannymargie wrote:Thank you so much Atem.  I loved seeing the many faces of Brooks.  Such a handsome man.
You are welcome, but it's sfrank that has a fab collection of pics!  

That's true, he has a different look in just about each picture.giggling 

Thanks sfranks for the pictures.  I think momoftrips also posted a bunch of pictures that should go there as well.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:55 pm

nanniemargie, I see you got your avatar... I tried to get your head on his shoulder, but just couldn't get there.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

atem and sfrank, I love the non discussion media and video threads... great idea's. I will continue to poke thru some of the other threads and gather what isn't there. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
thanks for the welcomes... i'm glad I decided to post.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:58 pm

Auntie Lyn wrote:nanniemargie, I see you got your avatar... I tried to get your head on his shoulder, but just couldn't get there.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

atem and sfrank, I love the non discussion media and video threads... great idea's. I will continue to poke thru some of the other threads and gather what isn't there. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
thanks for the welcomes... i'm glad I decided to post.
bestbud!  I'm glad you found your way back here. The more Brooks fans, the better!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:12 am

I'm kind of surprised no one is talking about his latest tweets. Like the Barcelona one! Totally a reference to Des's "2 weeks" after he left IMO. Kind of confused about why he may be acting so bitter on twitter.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:16 am

Cecilia, explain why you think the Barcelona tweet has to do with Des' two weeks after Brooks left? I thought someone just asked him if he had been to a particular place in Barcelona.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 61 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #5

+45
2observe
bilolo
Aunties_Love
Shadow
Cecilia