SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #5

Page 61 of 61 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 59, 60, 61

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #5 - Page 61 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #5

Post by nannymargie Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:03 pm

I bet if Des saw some of these new pictures that have been posted she would wonder why she didn't try harder to keep him. She sure could have been giving him better signs that he was the one.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #5 - Page 61 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #5

Post by atem Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:29 pm

agentcurls wrote:
atem wrote:Jonathan Craft again.  I wonder if Brooks is getting a lot of modeling gigs?

Oh, and has he followed anyone new from the series on Instagram?
 Just that entrepreneur from the first night who didn't make the first night cut. Robert Graham? The sign spinning inventor guy.
Don't you remember? Robert made it past the first night. I remember how girls ripped into Desiree for cutting him!
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:38 pm

nannymargie wrote:I bet if Des saw some of these new pictures that have been posted she would wonder why she didn't try harder to keep him.  She sure could have been giving him better signs that he was the one.
It's funny you should say that because I was just thinking tonight that I wonder if, when Chris isn't around, Des gets on her laptop and checks out Brooks' Twitter site and looks at all his Instagram pictures. giggling  I can't imagine that she's not curious and hasn't done it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:52 pm

Random thought: I've never known a guy that likes facial hair as much as Brooks. I've never kissed a guy with that much facial hair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:03 am

Adele1117 wrote:Random thought: I've never known a guy that likes facial hair as much as Brooks. I've never kissed a guy with that much facial hair.
Adele... you haven't lived then.  it's like that chest hair that you can twine your fingers in.  my dear husband [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:27 am

I have to admit I went back today and watched again ATFR as well as the beginning of Des and Brooks first date. The first rose ceremony you could tell she really liked him. I would almost like to go through and watch the whole season again just to see what I missed the first time. They really did have the best first date ever. He was my favorite early on...maybe because I was spoiled and always wanted to carefully watch their interactions. All of a sudden one day on demand will take the show off and I won't be able to watch the replays. :Frown: He is very cute, as you all know. I could watch him all day quite frankly.

Auntie Lyn, no wonder you go for the facial hair in looking at the picture of your DH! Handsome!
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:29 am

Fav flirt tweet of the day! giggling 

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:38 am

I thought Robert Graham was cut because Des remembered him as a guy that dated her roommate a few times and he didn't remember Des.

I know what you mean about going through withdrawal, you see them every week and then all of a sudden they are gone. It is even worse with Brooks because everybody was so sure he was coming back and it was such a let down that the last we saw of him was the break up. I was expecting to see him that last week and beyond. The final show seemed to go on for ever with no Brooks. The other benefit to Des and Brooks ending up together is they would have been fun to follow and easier to get pictures of him.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 61 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 59, 60, 61

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #5

+45
2observe
bilolo
Aunties_Love
Shadow
Cecilia