SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #6

Page 1 of 47 1, 2, 3 ... 24 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #6 Empty Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #6

Post by Soleil Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:12 am

RS said over and over again that Brooks wasn't ready for marriage according to people who know him. The guy is hot enough to get any woman he wants. He goes on this show why then? He wants to try something new, be adventurous, seek fame, or maybe just maybe by luck fall in love. I wonder how he feels now. Did he ever think this would be how it would end? I wonder what was worse- saying goodbye to Des or having to wait quietly for three months for the truth to come out? If he could go back and do it all again would he? What would he do differently if anything? 

I still can't believe that he didn't love her. He's just too good at guarding his heart. Maybe this show wasn't for a guy like him.

Soleil

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #6 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #6

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:02 am

Um that pic of Brooks in the most recent locked thread from today.....with the motorcycle.......I...I have no shame, I immediately favorited that tweet with that pic. Not even his still swollen, mangled looking finger could detract from the intense hotness in that pic.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #6 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #6

Post by isittrue Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:55 am

Soleil wrote:RS said over and over again that Brooks wasn't ready for marriage according to people who know him. The guy is hot enough to get any woman he wants. He goes on this show why then? He wants to try something new, be adventurous, seek fame, or maybe just maybe by luck fall in love. I wonder how he feels now. Did he ever think this would be how it would end? I wonder what was worse- saying goodbye to Des or having to wait quietly for three months for the truth to come out? If he could go back and do it all again would he? What would he do differently if anything? 

I still can't believe that he didn't love her. He's just too good at guarding his heart. Maybe this show wasn't for a guy like him.
I think I saw something where he said his family was joking around about him being on the show and that his sister actually submitted his application.   I think maybe his family would like to see him settle down too!  I think he went along with it for all the reasons you mentioned above.  Although I would really love to his answers to all of the questions you mentioned above.  I do think he did have strong feelings for Des as well but maybe the environment was not the right one for them to work things out.  

Post-show, I can see why people said he is not ready for marriage.  The guy does not sit still!  He is always doing something fun and that's great!  Not a lot of guys are  ready to settle down at his age.  My husband was the same way at that age.  We did not get married until our early thirties and now we are more than settled with 3 small kids, a house and 2 minivans!  I think maybe if he did this show a few years later, the end result would be different and I do think he will eventually settle down when he's ready.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:10 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:Um that pic of Brooks in the most recent locked thread from today.....with the motorcycle.......I...I have no shame, I immediately favorited that tweet with that pic. Not even his still swollen, mangled looking finger could detract from the intense hotness in that pic.
Yes that picture was very very hot!

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:22 am

Love_me said we can post pics in the non discussion thread now.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:28 am

Best flirt tweet from last night

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:53 am

Brooks taking off!

@brooksforester: We as individuals are not limited in our capacity,we are just WAKING up to it. One will always RISE to the occassion.#6AM #DELTA
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:20 am

I rewatched some of their time together last nite and got depressed again. Their chemistry was so strong that I still cannot believe they are not together. She always said she wanted someone adventurous but I am afraid she will not have that with Chris and will get bored. But how would she really be feeling if she wasn't planning a wedding witch I think she is rushing into.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:24 am

isittrue wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:Um that pic of Brooks in the most recent locked thread from today.....with the motorcycle.......I...I have no shame, I immediately favorited that tweet with that pic. Not even his still swollen, mangled looking finger could detract from the intense hotness in that pic.
Yes that picture was very very hot!
:yes: eyedrool 
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:00 am

I'm surprised not more people have faved that pic of Brooks, because Juanpa put up a pic from when they were playing soccer in Spain and he has nothing compared to Brooks!  No wonder they are getting him in shape. giggling

BTW, my Nikki avi is my reaction to Brooks' motorcycle pic. :winkie: 
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:03 am

sfrank wrote:Brooks taking off!

@brooksforester: We as individuals are not limited in our capacity,we are just WAKING up to it. One will always RISE to the occassion.#6AM #DELTA
Now he's capitalizing words like Juanpa! He needs to stop following him. (just kidding)giggling 
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:07 am

atem wrote:
sfrank wrote:Brooks taking off!

Now he's capitalizing words like Juanpa!  He needs to stop following him. (just kidding)giggling 
Juanpa needs to slack off on his tweeting. We are going to be sick of him before the season even starts. He tweets entirely too much.

Now Brooks on the other hand needs to tweet more. :yes: 
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 47 1, 2, 3 ... 24 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #6

+32
ddukes
BarbB222
karenap63
soccermom333
jlccaz