SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #6

Page 47 of 47 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 45, 46, 47

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #6 - Page 47 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #6

Post by joy08 Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:30 pm

Judiful wrote:
sfrank wrote:They look good together and seem to be a good match but she just looks tired or dead in the eyes in every picture I see of them...something seems off. Hope I'm wrong.
  You are right. She may be smiling big, but I don't see that sparkle and shine. And indeed, she really looks tired ~   Hope she's alright...!! [/quot

Please don't take this the wrong way but who wouldn't look tired after moving to a new place and trying to settle down. I've moved a lot and it's very hard on the body. I don't think it's fair to her to read too much into how she looks for now.

joy08

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #6 - Page 47 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #6

Post by sfrank Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:35 pm

joy08 wrote:
Judiful wrote:
sfrank wrote:They look good together and seem to be a good match but she just looks tired or dead in the eyes in every picture I see of them...something seems off. Hope I'm wrong.
  You are right. She may be smiling big, but I don't see that sparkle and shine. And indeed, she really looks tired ~   Hope she's alright...!!
Please don't take this the wrong way but who wouldn't look tired after moving to a new place and trying to settle down. I've moved a lot and it's very hard on the body. I don't think it's fair to her to read too much into how she looks for now.
I suppose but you can be tired and still look over moon. She is missing something...anyway, I don't want this thread to get too bogged down with Des/Chris talk. It's a Brook fan thread. Thanks for your post. Will keep an open mind! yes
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:47 pm

Really. From reading today's posts I thought it was the "Bash Des, Chris, and Anyone Who Might Like Them" thread. I've been reading here trying to see what it is you all like about Brooks and what I might have missed, but with all the bashing going on, I'm out of here. Bash on.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:07 pm

beader wrote:Really.  From reading today's posts I thought it was the "Bash Des, Chris, and Anyone Who Might Like Them" thread.  I've been reading here trying to see what it is you all like about Brooks and what I might have missed, but with all the bashing going on, I'm out of here.  Bash on.
If by "bash" you mean saying Des looks "tired" then very well. bye. 👋 There are plenty of threads to celebrate the couple or if delusion is on the menu but I'm not going to shy away from saying what I observe. I think I have been very fair to this public couple of all of 4 weeks. And have said time and time again wish them the best. People don't have to like it. Anyway back to Brooks...hard to believe we have no sightings so far in NYC.

I live here so I wish I knew what he was up to and see if I could get a sighting. Perhaps, do our dream interview. :Smiley: 

Last edited by sfrank on Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:24 pm; edited 7 times in total
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:07 pm

Brooks is not the only one on grammar/spelling watch :Smiley: 

elan gale ‏@theyearofelan 38m
Their are a lot of people correcting me recently I wish they'd mind they're business
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:18 pm

I'd be over the moon, if people focused on what this thread was for.

iamreal2u wrote:Brooks is not the only one on grammar/spelling watch :Smiley:

Their are a lot of people correcting me recently I wish they'd mind they're business
Another reason why I hate twitter though.

Yay! Brooks used 'you're' correctly and didn't use 'your'! Ha.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:33 pm

atem wrote:I'd be over the moon, if people focused on what this thread was for.

Yay!  Brooks used 'you're' correctly and didn't use 'your'!  Ha.
Great! Now, if we can just get him to use "than" and "then" correctly, we're in business!!! giggling
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:57 pm

sfrank wrote:
atem wrote:I'd be over the moon, if people focused on what this thread was for.

Yay!  Brooks used 'you're' correctly and didn't use 'your'!  Ha.
Great! Now, if we can just get him to use "than" and "then" correctly, we're in business!!! giggling
Hee!  It's working already, so maybe sooner than we think! Errr... or is that 'then we think'? Ha!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:37 pm

beader wrote:Really.  From reading today's posts I thought it was the "Bash Des, Chris, and Anyone Who Might Like Them" thread.  I've been reading here trying to see what it is you all like about Brooks and what I might have missed, but with all the bashing going on, I'm out of here.  Bash on.
Bashing ?? I don't bash people nor have I seen anybody else doing it. For me. all I did was make a personal observation. But I'm not going to clutter up this forum with nonsense.. I need to get back to what's important...Brooks Forester.. :fanningfan 
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 47 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 45, 46, 47

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #6

+32
ddukes
BarbB222
karenap63
soccermom333
jlccaz