SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1

Page 2 of 65 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1

Post by Relalou Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:40 am

Tubinar wrote:Great pic, I just think she has no make-up or little make-up on.
Yup she is wearing a happy glow and needs no make up!

Relalou

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1

Post by bleuberry Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:05 pm

@DesHartsock: SO excited for my LOVE @ChrisRSiegfried! His new poetry book now available on Amazon http://t.co/nM8Piiiylm iBooks and hard copy to come! ;)

Sweet!

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 2 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:15 pm

Downloaded the book yesterday to put on my iPad. I applaud Chris for being so open. It takes a very secure person to do that. That man is a keeper.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by realitynut Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:17 pm

Her eyes look kinda sad to me!

realitynut

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:39 pm

Norcalgal wrote:Downloaded the book yesterday to put on my iPad.  I applaud Chris for being so open.  It takes a very secure person to do that.  That man is a keeper.
How did you download to your Ipad? I thought it's not available in ibooks yet. Please let me know as I'm really excited to read the whole thing. Thanks!

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:39 pm

Maybe it's her "satisfied" look...

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:56 pm

Pia1 wrote:
Norcalgal wrote:Downloaded the book yesterday to put on my iPad.  I applaud Chris for being so open.  It takes a very secure person to do that.  That man is a keeper.
How did you download to your Ipad?  I thought it's not available in ibooks yet.  Please let me know as I'm really excited to read the whole thing.  Thanks!
You can download the kindle app on most devices. I did this on my android phone.
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:06 pm

bleuberry wrote:
Pia1 wrote:
How did you download to your Ipad?  I thought it's not available in ibooks yet.  Please let me know as I'm really excited to read the whole thing.  Thanks!
You can download the kindle app on most devices. I did this on my android phone.
Thank you for the tip Bleu.

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:00 pm

soccermom333 wrote:NO!!!  Keep it.  ;)  I have a feeling that we will be getting lots of pictures, and have lots to choose from as time goes on!  

Does anyone think it is a coincidence that right after their dinner with Molly and Jason, that Des posted the great picture of them?  I wonder if they got some advice from Jolly??  Notice how Molly had their backs too!  Anyway....have a great day!  
OK, I missed the photo of Jolly & Chres. Where do I find it?

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 601

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:11 pm

^ They didn't post any pictures of dinner sadly!

Desiree Hartsock ‏@DesHartsock 16h
@MollyMesnick Thanks for hanging out tonight! So great seeing you and @jason_mesnick . You guys are the best! Wine tasting next!! ;)

Jason Mesnick ‏@jason_mesnick 5h
Great hanging last night! Wine tasting is a must @DesHartsock @MollyMesnick and golf soon @ChrisRSiegfried ?????

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 2 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:53 pm

beader wrote:Maybe it's her "satisfied" look...
That's the "look" that I see also. She looks very satisfied. giggling 
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:44 pm

2observe wrote:
beader wrote:Maybe it's her "satisfied" look...
That's the "look" that I see also.  She looks very satisfied. giggling 
That's the look that I also saw! :yes: 
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 65 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1

+64
Diana
ivemaria31
livelife
Rolly
mbs