SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 21 of 75 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 48 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by lovebites8727 Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:25 pm

smartcat wrote:This is the big festival weekend in Seattle as we discussed earlier in this thread. It huge and very popular. I expect we'll see hubby joining up with wifey if he hasn't already to attend.
Maybe he will be there tomorrow? Just my guess. Or he flew already today ? We'll just see.
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by umngirl Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:29 pm

Cat spending time with her godson
 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 21 2e590aea105211e3ade722000a1faea4_7
catherinegiudici
First time with chopsticks and he's ready to duel

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 21 87b72b10  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 21 86669110  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 21 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Poppycorn Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:30 pm

Oh, I am anxiously waiting for a pic of Sean and Catherine together in Seattle.  What a wonderful gift that would be.  Let's all wish it together and make it come true!

Praying

Poppycorn

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:33 pm

umngirl wrote:Cat spending time with her godson
 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 21 2e590aea105211e3ade722000a1faea4_7
catherinegiudici
First time with chopsticks and he's ready to duel
Do you think she is there for a family and Friends visit? And sean wasn't with her .what cha think ladies?
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:35 pm

Poppycorn wrote:Oh, I am anxiously waiting for a pic of Sean and Catherine together in Seattle.  What a wonderful gift that would be.  Let's all wish it together and make it come true!

Praying
Me too. Praying 
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:38 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:
Poppycorn wrote:Oh, I am anxiously waiting for a pic of Sean and Catherine together in Seattle.  What a wonderful gift that would be.  Let's all wish it together and make it come true!

Praying
Me too. Praying 
We can ask for it and she might respond and everyone will be at peace.

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 21 Cather10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 21 -the-b12 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 21 Bach1212 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 21 Bachel10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 21 Wecsrp12 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 21 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:39 pm

I was out to lunch with my mom and grandma, caught up on Twitter while waiting for food to arrive, and had to control myself from cracking up at his responses. Oh my gosh. Hilarious. If people were to take him seriously though *sigh*

ETA: Aw cute picture. Hoping she's wedding dress shopping while visiting the family ;)
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11981

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:47 pm

@RachelKayDavis: Saw @clmgiudici from the bachelor tonight at Sushi and had to try my best not to gawk like an idiot. #Ineedtocalmdownontherealitytv

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 21 Samuel10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 21 Samuel10  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 21 Family10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 21 Samuel15 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 21 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:54 pm

lipsis wrote:
@RachelKayDavis: Saw @clmgiudici from the bachelor tonight at Sushi and had to try my best not to gawk like an idiot. #Ineedtocalmdownontherealitytv
It's so nice to know how Seattle peeps are calm and respected upon seeing her . And just not going to disturb her whenever she was. That's maybe the reason we don't get to see that much sightings whenever she is /was in Seattle . So I think sean did not go with her . Atleast very safe to say. Just saying.
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:57 pm

I wonder if Sean texted her bragging about how the Rangers beat up on the Mariners earlier giggling 

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises   catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 21 1f49c

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 21 8367-910  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 21 I_got_13  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 21 E5kqdm15  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 21 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11981

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:03 am

I've always thought Catherine might want to use Seattle businesses for some of her wedding needs. Perhaps she chose a Seattle bridal salon for her gown or the bridesmaids. Maybe that's why she's there? It's also possible she wanted to do some personal shopping that she wanted to share with Crista of her other bridesmaids, like for lingerie or accessories. Those things Sean couldn't go along for. Just a thought.

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 21 Samuel10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 21 Samuel10  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 21 Family10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 21 Samuel15 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 21 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:05 am

Just read through Sean's timeline. Finally the majority realize Sean was joking.... an some admitted they were taken in at first and the the light bulbs went on. Our little troll has been taking a bit of a beating.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 75 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 48 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+30
joyjoy
kitcat
Sprite
Karen5354
jaspats