SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #7

Page 45 of 46 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #7 - Page 45 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #7

Post by atem Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:42 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by atem on Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #7 - Page 45 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #7

Post by sfrank Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:45 pm

atem wrote:
annie340 wrote:Brooks has a new short video. The caption is "Delivering Bachelorette fan Norma her fav. beverage Coke ...or am I?! Pepsi vs. Coke"

He's being a prankster again LOL! I can't figure out how to bring the video over from instagram.
I haven't seen it yet, but I can't bring it over either.  Wish I could, but I'm sure afterawhile will do that for us!  Hugesmile 

Thanks for the heads up and I will hopefully be making those avis soon!
Here you go!

sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:07 pm

sfrank wrote:
atem wrote:
annie340 wrote:Brooks has a new short video. The caption is "Delivering Bachelorette fan Norma her fav. beverage Coke ...or am I?! Pepsi vs. Coke"

He's being a prankster again LOL! I can't figure out how to bring the video over from instagram.
I haven't seen it yet, but I can't bring it over either.  Wish I could, but I'm sure afterawhile will do that for us!  Hugesmile 

Here you go!

High clap Thanks so much sfrank! Hmmm...looks like he has a new fav shirt? giggling 

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:40 pm

sfrank wrote:
atem wrote:

Here you go!

Thanks Sfrank! This is too funny! Brooks is such a prankster! Thanks for the other event pics also!

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:50 pm

More pics from today

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by karenap63 Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:55 pm

Thanks S. Frank, Atem and Annie 340 for posting all of these pics and info on Brooks for us. I'm not that  much of a computer person to do all this.  But I very much appreciate it.  Plus I like when the pics are big, so I can see them.  I'm old and my eyesight is not that good anymore.  Thx again. :fanningfan :cutesmile!: bowdown 

karenap63

Female Posts : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:27 pm

Thanks Atem for the new avi's but I am having trouble making it my avi. I can copy it but when
I go to paste it it won't let me. Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong?

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:00 pm

karenap63 wrote:Thanks S. Frank, Atem and Annie 340 for posting all of these pics and info on Brooks for us. I'm not that  much of a computer person to do all this.  But I very much appreciate it.  Plus I like when the pics are big, so I can see them.  I'm old and my eyesight is not that good anymore.  Thx again.  :fanningfan :cutesmile!: bowdown 
You're welcome Karenap63! I'm always happy to share any news about Brooks! As a fan I know how much I look forward to news, pictures and videos of Brooks. I am happy when anyone posts information they get so, I try to do the same.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:04 pm

karenap63 wrote:Thanks S. Frank, Atem and Annie 340 for posting all of these pics and info on Brooks for us. I'm not that  much of a computer person to do all this.  But I very much appreciate it.  Plus I like when the pics are big, so I can see them.  I'm old and my eyesight is not that good anymore.  Thx again.  :fanningfan :cutesmile!: bowdown 
You're welcome Karenap63! I'm always happy to share any news about Brooks! As a fan I know how much I look forward to news, pictures and videos of Brooks. I am happy when anyone posts information they get so, I try to do the same.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:16 pm

nannymargie wrote:Thanks Atem for the new avi's but I am having trouble making it my avi. I can copy it but when
I go to paste it it won't let me.  Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong?
You SAVE it to your computer and then go to your profile, then avatar and get it from your computer. See if that works!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:36 pm

atem wrote:
nannymargie wrote:Thanks Atem for the new avi's but I am having trouble making it my avi. I can copy it but when
You SAVE it to your computer and then go to your profile, then avatar and get it from your computer.  See if that works!
That's what I was doing but it will not let me paste it.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:39 pm

nannymargie wrote:
atem wrote:
You SAVE it to your computer and then go to your profile, then avatar and get it from your computer.  See if that works!
That's what I was doing but it will not let me paste it.
OK. Then you go to avatar from your profile and use the browse button to upload your picture.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 46 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #7

+21
bamafan
california90
MonicaJM2001
karenap63
Soleil