SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia- Tim Robards - Season 1 - 2013

Page 1 of 63 1, 2, 3 ... 32 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia- Tim Robards - Season 1 - 2013 Empty The Bachelor Australia- Tim Robards - Season 1 - 2013

Post by atem Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:45 pm

I thought I would start this thread in case there is a way to sleuth this one!  It starts September the 8th and here is the web site which has links to it's twitter and facebook pages.

http://ten.com.au/tvshows/thebachelor.htm
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia- Tim Robards - Season 1 - 2013 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia- Tim Robards - Season 1 - 2013

Post by atem Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:34 pm

Here is the Chris Harrison wannabe talking about Tim

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Twm-DVW3vwA

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia- Tim Robards - Season 1 - 2013 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia- Tim Robards - Season 1 - 2013

Post by AEF Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:41 am

I was really disappointed when I read the article (link below) that the first Australian Bachelor appears to have broken up with his grilfriend to sign up to be The Bachelor. I'll watch but won't be taking it too seriously. The promo they are currently running is to the lyrics "the winner takes it all". Not sure they are even pretending this about finding love.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/sydney-confidential/confidential-reveals-that-the-star-of-channel-10s-the-bachelor-tim-robards-is-not-so-sad-and-single/story-fni0cvc9-1226678946873

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:14 pm

AEF wrote:I was really disappointed when I read the article (link below) that the first Australian Bachelor appears to have broken up with his grilfriend to sign up to be The Bachelor. I'll watch but won't be taking it too seriously. The promo they are currently running is to the lyrics "the winner takes it all". Not sure they are even pretending this about finding love.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/sydney-confidential/confidential-reveals-that-the-star-of-channel-10s-the-bachelor-tim-robards-is-not-so-sad-and-single/story-fni0cvc9-1226678946873
Wow. Thanks for posting the link. I saw the little preview they put up on facebook and the women seem to be pretty average to me and seems like the usual crap the series puts out.

The England one was cancelled, because neither guy stayed with the pick for more than one second. I could see this one doing the same.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:08 pm

atem wrote:
AEF wrote:I was really disappointed when I read the article (link below) that the first Australian Bachelor appears to have broken up with his grilfriend to sign up to be The Bachelor. I'll watch but won't be taking it too seriously. The promo they are currently running is to the lyrics "the winner takes it all". Not sure they are even pretending this about finding love.

Wow. Thanks for posting the link.  I saw the little preview they put up on facebook and the women seem to be pretty average to me and seems like the usual crap the series puts out.

The England one was cancelled, because neither guy stayed with the pick for more than one second.  I could see this one doing the same.
Yes it's really a missed opportunity, Bachelor Canada was very successful and had a great following, it's a shame Australia could not go down the same path. Huge ads are up in shopping centres, buses etc., there is a serious amount of money going into this. The shots of Sydney by helicopter in the promo are gorgeous.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:25 am

AEF wrote:
atem wrote:

Wow. Thanks for posting the link.  I saw the little preview they put up on facebook and the women seem to be pretty average to me and seems like the usual crap the series puts out.

The England one was cancelled, because neither guy stayed with the pick for more than one second.  I could see this one doing the same.
Yes it's really a missed opportunity, Bachelor Canada was very successful and had a great following, it's a shame Australia could not go down the same path. Huge ads are up in shopping centres, buses etc., there is a serious amount of money going into this. The shots of Sydney by helicopter in the promo are gorgeous.
I am following the show only due to it being in Australia! I want the series to do the finale there SO BAD, but they never do it!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by jurystillout Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:34 am

I might be able to find video links for the show. If I find them I will post a link here... :WAVEY: 

~No One Can Make You Feel Inferior Without Your Consent Eleanor Roosevelt~

The Bachelor Australia- Tim Robards - Season 1 - 2013 7b1b3f3e-3b3d-41b0-828b-06de6fc086d8_zps945f9fd1
jurystillout
jurystillout

Female Posts : 1089

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:25 am

jurystillout wrote:I might be able to find video links for the show. If I find them I will post a link here... :WAVEY: 
Thank you! That would be great, if you could do that.

I wish at least Amazon would let you even pay to see certain reality shows from other countries, since they won't let you see it other ways.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:56 pm

Here is a commercial that shows a few the women's names. I guess those ladies obviously make it past night one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8C8ZfRxD5U

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:06 pm

http://web.stagram.com/p/536670026002991607_498000129

Looks like they are finally putting out the names of the women? Perhaps a few each day? no idea 

Sarah is 22. How old is he again?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:52 pm

Is there anyone that can read this article?

The Bach Meets His Batch
http://couriermail.newspaperdirect.com/epaper/viewer.aspx

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:20 pm

atem wrote:http://web.stagram.com/p/536670026002991607_498000129

Looks like they are finally putting out the names of the women?  Perhaps a few each day? no idea 

Sarah is 22.  How old is he again?  

30, I believe.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 63 1, 2, 3 ... 32 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia- Tim Robards - Season 1 - 2013

+10
jtrader
ElonM
avitalna
tigertiz
iamreal2u