SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia- Tim Robards - Season 1 - 2013

Page 32 of 63 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 47 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia- Tim Robards - Season 1 - 2013 - Page 32 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia- Tim Robards - Season 1 - 2013

Post by atem Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:58 am

AEF wrote:RC rose order is Rochelle, Ali, Anna, Catherine, Natalie. Now between Penny and Emily. Girls all shocked. Tim steps out, then asks to speak to Emily privately and says he has not felt romance with her and lets her go.

Next week off to Western Australia, looks like Anna and Penny have one on one.
Nothing about the group date?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia- Tim Robards - Season 1 - 2013 - Page 32 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia- Tim Robards - Season 1 - 2013

Post by atem Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:00 am

AEF wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:Thanks AEF.  So how was Dani's date?  What was Ali and Tim's talk about?
Tim is attracted to Dani but seems cautious. She obviously goes further - the black and red swimming costume is not next week. Looks like Natalie could go next week. Lots of the other screencaps we looked at are in next week's episode. The girl in the water kissing him looks to be Anna. BTW Penny also mentioned that she wants to go on a carnival date with Tim.

Ali and Tim I think had a similar talk to his one with Sarah last week - talking about how it's hard in the house when the girls come home saying they kissed Tim, Ali tells him that she did not talk about their kiss. Not sure why he didn't kiss Sarah this episode. The only girl where he has initiated the kiss I think is Ali although he gave Anna all the time she needed.
How many are left? Eight?

What was Sarah crying about?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:27 am

Bringing forward SCs that are still to come.  Thanks Atem:

Ali
The Bachelor Australia- Tim Robards - Season 1 - 2013 - Page 32 Bachau12_zpscf4522e7
 The Bachelor Australia- Tim Robards - Season 1 - 2013 - Page 32 Bachau45_zpsff0ac4ca

Rochelle
The Bachelor Australia- Tim Robards - Season 1 - 2013 - Page 32 Bachau34_zps353938cc
The Bachelor Australia- Tim Robards - Season 1 - 2013 - Page 32 Bachau39_zpsc2cb70c8

Anna
The Bachelor Australia- Tim Robards - Season 1 - 2013 - Page 32 Bachau37_zps27b46382

The Bachelor Australia- Tim Robards - Season 1 - 2013 - Page 32 Bachau43_zpsfc99c9cb

Anna ( I think)
The Bachelor Australia- Tim Robards - Season 1 - 2013 - Page 32 Bachau42_zpsd08d63f3

Dani

The Bachelor Australia- Tim Robards - Season 1 - 2013 - Page 32 Bachau40_zps96505e76

Katherine

The Bachelor Australia- Tim Robards - Season 1 - 2013 - Page 32 Bachau44_zps4e382560
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:15 pm

About Laura..
http://www.news.com.au/breaking-news/the-bachelor-contestant-laura-clemesha-finds-love-after-leaving-reality-tv-show/story-e6frfkp9-1226734919002
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:27 pm

Funny blogger:
http://www.mamamia.com.au/rogue/the-bachelor-week-7/
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:43 pm

Laura mentioned it was like a job interivew too!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:15 pm

atem wrote:
AEF wrote:RC rose order is Rochelle, Ali, Anna, Catherine, Natalie. Now between Penny and Emily. Girls all shocked. Tim steps out, then asks to speak to Emily privately and says he has not felt romance with her and lets her go.

Next week off to Western Australia, looks like Anna and Penny have one on one.
Nothing about the group date?

Yes group date is the sc we saw of the girls standing on the boat

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:17 pm

atem wrote:
AEF wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:Thanks AEF.  So how was Dani's date?  What was Ali and Tim's talk about?
Tim is attracted to Dani but seems cautious. She obviously goes further - the black and red swimming costume is not next week. Looks like Natalie could go next week. Lots of the other screencaps we looked at are in next week's episode. The girl in the water kissing him looks to be Anna. BTW Penny also mentioned that she wants to go on a carnival date with Tim.

Ali and Tim I think had a similar talk to his one with Sarah last week - talking about how it's hard in the house when the girls come home saying they kissed Tim, Ali tells him that she did not talk about their kiss. Not sure why he didn't kiss Sarah this episode. The only girl where he has initiated the kiss I think is Ali although he gave Anna all the time she needed.
How many are left?  Eight?

Yes and just seemed to be the tension of the RC after he walked out

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:11 pm

Here is another recap until we can see the Ep7

http://the-flack.com/2013/10/the-bachelor-night-seven/

Tim made a cute joke for a change ..actually had to look up what it meant:

The girls start cleaning up some crap, when Tim drags Aly away to clean some of the pups. The puppies are all over Aly, and Tim exclaims “You’re cutting my grass, man!” Seriously, dog; Fidos before hos.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:34 pm

AEF wrote:
atem wrote:
AEF wrote:

That's it?! The producers really must have had them freaked over something.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:47 pm

atem wrote:
AEF wrote:
atem wrote:
AEF wrote:

That's it?!  The producers really must have had them freaked over something.
Not sure if you can see them but the extras on the channel 10 site are not like the US deleted scenes they are just snippets of the episode. Just watched the one about the hard decision between Emily and Penny. The way they have it edited, Sarah seems to cry and Rochelle says 'omg' after he gives Penny the rose so what you say could be correct. He also comes back without a rose - it's tucked into the back of his pants! So this would have also whipped up the girls and the audience.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:11 pm

This is what one blog talking about a contestant on Big Brother Australia says;

"His chances of being The Bachelor - Season Two have just plummeted his conversational skills are worse the Tim Robards... " http://www.realityravings.com/

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 63 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 47 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia- Tim Robards - Season 1 - 2013

+10
jtrader
ElonM
avitalna
tigertiz
iamreal2u