SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia- Tim Robards - Season 1 - 2013

Page 33 of 63 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 48 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia- Tim Robards - Season 1 - 2013 - Page 33 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia- Tim Robards - Season 1 - 2013

Post by Linds911 Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:45 pm

Haven't watched yet but seems Penny is becoming quite the drama queen based on the responses. First ever shocking! RC for the girls according to the previews and looks like it was hardly anything, unless they thought he was sending both Emily and Penny home?

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

The Bachelor Australia- Tim Robards - Season 1 - 2013 - Page 33 8367-910 The Bachelor Australia- Tim Robards - Season 1 - 2013 - Page 33 I_got_13 The Bachelor Australia- Tim Robards - Season 1 - 2013 - Page 33 E5kqdm15 The Bachelor Australia- Tim Robards - Season 1 - 2013 - Page 33 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia- Tim Robards - Season 1 - 2013 - Page 33 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia- Tim Robards - Season 1 - 2013

Post by atem Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:19 pm

Linds911 wrote:Haven't watched yet but seems Penny is becoming quite the drama queen based on the responses. First ever shocking! RC for the girls according to the previews and looks like it was hardly anything, unless they thought he was sending both Emily and Penny home?
Just that she acted like he did the best thing ever by keeping her.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:24 pm

atem wrote:
Linds911 wrote:Haven't watched yet but seems Penny is becoming quite the drama queen based on the responses. First ever shocking! RC for the girls according to the previews and looks like it was hardly anything, unless they thought he was sending both Emily and Penny home?
Ha oh wow. no no Can't imagine what her reaction will be if he sends her home or maybe even proposes!
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:31 pm

Linds911 wrote:
atem wrote:
Ha oh wow. no no Can't imagine what her reaction will be if he sends her home or maybe even proposes!
Over the top and crazy.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:46 pm

Yeah finally watched Ep7

1 - Penny Becoming a little desperate. Nice but not a match for Tim. Next week maybe her last because we finally see her in the pink sequence top.
2) Dani and Tim's date. He seems fascinated with her in the beginning of the date. By the end they were so tipsy not sure what to think
3) The breakfast was a great idea
4) Ali- Surprise to hear Tim said that Ali was mature and ready to get married and have kids
5) nice conversation with Sara. Tim was calling out all her accomplishments but not sure if he was tying them to himself. Why no kiss. Seems strange

Next week looks hot with he and Anna. Defining moment for sure.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:24 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Yeah finally watched Ep7

1 - Penny Becoming a little desperate.  Nice but not a match for Tim.  Next week maybe her last because we finally see her in the pink sequence top.
2) Dani and Tim's date.  He seems fascinated with her in the beginning of the date.  By the end they were so tipsy not sure what to think
4) Ali- Surprise to hear Tim said that Ali was mature and ready to get married and have kids
5) nice conversation with Sara.  Tim was calling out all her accomplishments but not sure if he was tying them to himself.  Why no kiss.  Seems strange

Next week looks hot with he and Anna.  Defining moment for sure.
Is Anna the carnival date?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:52 pm

atem wrote:

1 - Penny Becoming a little desperate.  Nice but not a match for Tim.  Next week maybe her last because we finally see her in the pink sequence top.
2) Dani and Tim's date.  He seems fascinated with her in the beginning of the date.  By the end they were so tipsy not sure what to think
5) nice conversation with Sara.  Tim was calling out all her accomplishments but not sure if he was tying them to himself.  Why no kiss.  Seems strange

Bathing suits. Naked bodies beach date.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:52 pm

Okay so I finally got around watching the episodes....

In my opinion the producers are pushing the "Ali is a crazy cling-on" theme waaaay too hard....

Don't get me wrong she is a bit naive and is probably somewhat neurotic and insecure (especially in such a crazy, unnatural environment), but I don't see THE crazy at all, she seems genuine(even though she DOES have some suave moves..lol) and seems to have so much love to give...
Also, If anything, I think Tim is really interested in her... IMO it's really only with her and Anna that he initiates contact/kissing/etc and has that special look in his eyes ... (I also loved their first date in episode 4... now that was great chemistry..)

I've also been pleasantly surprised by Tim, he DOES seem to have a good head on his shoulders.... However, seeing post taping pics, interviews etc... It's pretty clear that things have not ended on the best possible note....
I think the girls he honestly really likes and sees himself with, are going to self-implode along the way and thus "has" to pick someone he isn't genuinely into....

It's also extremely clear that Dani knows exactly how to manipulate Tim, but I DO thinks he senses that there is more to her than what she would like him to believe...
(At this point, I see Dani being somebody who Tim wants to keep around until F4-F3, but along the way (as I indicated above) some of the girls he would have kept over her are going to self-implode and thus Dani ends up as either F2 or F1....)

I also like Rochelle and Sara is a cool girl too, but I do not see them as a match for Tim..
I believe Tim get’s the friend-zone vibe from them and tries to seek them out(and thus giving them a chance to open up) but something is just  missing…..

Oh, and some of these girls are honestly just plain shallow, catty and petty...

which brings me to.......... Who will be Australia's first "Bachelorette"? (if there is going to be a Bachette and if they going to recycle...)

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:10 pm

iamreal2u wrote:
atem wrote:

Naked? For real?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:23 pm

Maybe he only kisses one girl per episode and so no kiss with Sarah, certainly is less kissing than Bachelor US, maybe he won't make the first move or maybe not that interested

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:15 pm

atem wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:
atem wrote:

Naked?  For real?
Joke Atem.  Now that we be something.  Katherine(?) did dived in the water and her top came off.  Had poor Tim blushing. Embarressed!
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:25 pm

chloep wrote:Okay so I finally got around watching the episodes....

In my opinion the producers are pushing the "Ali is a crazy cling-on" theme waaaay too hard....

Don't get me wrong she is a bit naive and is probably somewhat neurotic and insecure (especially in such a crazy, unnatural environment), but I don't see THE crazy at all, she seems genuine(even though she DOES have some suave moves..lol) and seems to have so much love to give...
Also, If anything, I think Tim is really interested in her... IMO it's really only with her and Anna that he initiates contact/kissing/etc and has that special look in his eyes ... (I also loved their first date in episode 4... now that was great chemistry..)

I've also been pleasantly surprised by Tim, he DOES seem to have a good head on his shoulders.... However, seeing post taping pics, interviews etc... It's pretty clear that things have not ended on the best possible note....
I think the girls he honestly really likes and sees himself with, are going to self-implode along the way and thus "has" to pick someone he isn't genuinely into....

It's also extremely clear that Dani knows exactly how to manipulate Tim, but I DO thinks he senses that there is more to her than what she would like him to believe...
(At this point, I see Dani being somebody who Tim wants to keep around until F4-F3, but along the way (as I indicated above) some of the girls he would have kept over her are going to self-implode and thus Dani ends up as either F2 or F1....)

I also like Rochelle and Sara is a cool girl too, but I do not see them as a match for Tim..
I believe Tim get’s the friend-zone vibe from them and tries to seek them out(and thus giving them a chance to open up) but something is just  missing…..

Oh, and some of these girls are honestly just plain shallow, catty and petty...

which brings me to.......... Who will be Australia's first "Bachelorette"? (if there is going to be a Bachette and if they going to recycle...)
Agree with you about Ali. I think Tim is looking for someone who is financially established and I am not sure that Ali is. I think he keeps going after Sara because she is but he is not finding the same chemistry. Anna fit the bill with chemistry and an established career. The problem is she is high maintenance and not the sporty, outgoing girl that he said he wants. Next week poor Ali seems to hurt herself again, and he looks to have a hot date with Anna. Can't wait to see where things end. In the end he will need to make a decision with which he can live: sporty, outgoing, bubbly, loving girl with loads of chemistry VS giggly, high maintenance with an established career who happens to live in his town and works a few miles apart.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 63 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 48 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia- Tim Robards - Season 1 - 2013

+10
jtrader
ElonM
avitalna
tigertiz
iamreal2u