SELECT CONTENT

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

Page 2 of 59 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

Post by copyman12 Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:32 pm

Sweet Home Alabama
Kelsey Smith is looking for love. Will she fall for a city boy, or will a country boy steal her heart? A new season begins Friday, Nov. 15 at 9/8c. Sneak a peek: http://at.cmt.com/pPISk

Two Things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. Albert Einstein
copyman12
copyman12

Male Posts : 325

Back to top Go down

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

Post by atem Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:48 pm

copyman12 wrote:
Sweet Home Alabama
Kelsey Smith is looking for love. Will she fall for a city boy, or will a country boy steal her heart? A new season begins Friday, Nov. 15 at 9/8c. Sneak a peek: http://at.cmt.com/pPISk
Wow, it's coming so fast, but they seemed to have changed the start date on me!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by copyman12 Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:44 pm

Sweet Home Alabama
Get to know your new bachelorette! Watch the clip below and "Like" her Facebook fan page: http://at.cmt.com/pXAt3

Two Things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. Albert Einstein
copyman12
copyman12

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:39 pm

copyman12 wrote:
Sweet Home Alabama
Get to know your new bachelorette! Watch the clip below and "Like" her Facebook fan page: http://at.cmt.com/pXAt3
Thanks as usual copyman12! That's really nice of you to put up the vids for us.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by copyman12 Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:30 pm

Sweet Home Alabama
You asked for 'em... meet the country guys, y'all! Which one of these cowboys do you think could win Kelsey's heart?

Sweet Home Alabama
Meet the city guys! Get to know 'em and see if you think one is perfect for Kelsey.

copyman12
copyman12

Back to top Go down

Post by copyman12 Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:36 pm

Sweet Home Alabama
What was Kelsey Smith expecting as the bachelorette? Get her first impressions on the guys and the show.

copyman12
copyman12

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:59 pm

I haven't watched it yet, but you know she's going to lie and be nice!

I watched and she didn't say anything about the guys.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:40 pm

They have the city guys up too.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:25 am

People can see the first episode early via an app! I don't have a way to do that. Can you use your kindle for that?

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/cmt-launches-video-app-sweet-653952

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:09 pm

I cant get the app in Ireland! :(

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:18 pm

OK, top 5 Country guys in no particular order and based purely on look and voice!: Justin, Colin, Chase, Thomas and Dylan.

Top 5 City guys in no particular order and based purely on look and voice!: ... well I cant find 5 I like :shocked!: I can kinda go to 4... Nate, Chris, Travis and Todd... but not keen on any really!

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:24 pm

sophienette wrote:OK, top 5 Country guys in no particular order and based purely on look and voice!: Justin, Colin, Chase, Thomas and Dylan.

Top 5 City guys in no particular order and based purely on look and voice!: ... well I cant find 5 I like :shocked!: I can kinda go to 4... Nate, Chris, Travis and Todd... but not keen on any really!
giggling I so agree with you about the city guys!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 59 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

+29
black_tears
Mikesgirl83
stuckinsc
mome2jk
Relalou
chloep
nutty1
Rolly
Beeleever
allykat
jackiemac