SELECT CONTENT

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

Page 3 of 59 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 31 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

Post by Mr Write Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:44 pm

Never watched this, but has anyone ever picked one of the city guys?

Mr Write

Back to top Go down

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

Post by atem Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:52 pm

Mr Write wrote:Never watched this, but has anyone ever picked one of the city guys?
I only watched Paige's. She picked the 'country' guy.

I could see this one picking a city guy, because she's basically living in CA now! So, I bet she picks a city guy. Too bad none of the city guys interest me much.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:48 pm

Oh, oh... another 'lot's of twists and turns' one!

http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/15954507-sweet-home-alabama-4-spoilers-bubba-thompson-talks-twists-turns-and-shockers

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:04 pm

I have never seen this show, but just watched the preview videos posted and the city boys are mighty fine! May have to check this out...

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 3 8367-910 Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 3 I_got_13 Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 3 E5kqdm15 Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 3 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:09 pm

Linds911 wrote:I have never seen this show, but just watched the preview videos posted and the city boys are mighty fine! May have to check this out...
Starts tomorrow! I know some could see it via a CMT app early, but I haven't found anything yet.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:13 pm

atem wrote:
Linds911 wrote:I have never seen this show, but just watched the preview videos posted and the city boys are mighty fine! May have to check this out...
Starts tomorrow!  I know some could see it via a CMT app early, but I haven't found anything yet.  
Yeah I haven't either... Are any of the others from the previous seasons still together?
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:21 pm

Linds911 wrote:
atem wrote:
Starts tomorrow!  I know some could see it via a CMT app early, but I haven't found anything yet.  
Yeah I haven't either... Are any of the others from the previous seasons still together?
There have been 4 other ones. The only one that lasted for some time was Paige's season (the 4th one), I think about a year or more.  I don't know if Jeremiah was on City or Country, because he was totally country to me, but he lives in MN.  I loved their story, because their chemistry was off the charts!  The producers were mega mad at her though, because they wanted her to pick Bubba (who was interviewed in that link I posted).   They literally had Jeremiah come first and then she had to dump Bubba after.

You can see the episodes on their site.   The other 3 before Paige didn't last a day after filming.  Paige's was the first I totally watched.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:10 pm

OK, whose watching this mess show with me? I better look up when it comes on! LOL

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:06 pm

It's on now and it looks like these guys really get into it.

Awww! That Raccoon is adorable!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:20 pm

I am watching....These guys are ridiculous.....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:33 pm

luvlady345 wrote:I am watching....These guys are ridiculous.....
Do you believe her when she acts like she doesn't know what the city is like? She lives in Los Angeles!

I bet she picks a city guy.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:43 am

atem wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:I am watching....These guys are ridiculous.....
Do you believe her when she acts like she doesn't know what the city is like?  She lives in Los Angeles!

I bet she picks a city guy.

No not at all.......I think she does also, the surfer guy is cute.....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 59 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 31 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

+29
black_tears
Mikesgirl83
stuckinsc
mome2jk
Relalou
chloep
nutty1
Rolly
Beeleever
allykat
jackiemac