SELECT CONTENT

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

Page 29 of 59 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 44 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 29 Empty Re: Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

Post by jlccaz Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:03 pm

The editing on this season is so bad -- the network didn't buy enough episodes.  You are never invested in any character before he or she leaves, because the dates / conversations last 5 minutes or less, even when it's supposed to be a major plot-advancing conversation or "date."  It's an imitation of a dating show ... a genre which is itself an imitation of dating (largely acting out or through pre-arranged conflict or "chemistry" set-ups).  In an oddly clinical way, this show is cast, plotted, and edited in such a choppy, formulaic, clumsy, low budget fashion, that,the experience of watching unfold [if one could even use that word to describe the progression from episode one down to one guy] is sort of educational in terms of how these shows are engineered.  

At least (?), the Bachelor franchise matured to the point where (after Jason split history, so to speak, by going with his heart) the producers seeded every season with people that a lead who wanted to settle down might actually do very well with.  Add water, stir, shake, and every four or five seasons, a marriage will happen.  They are on a winning streak now with Ashley, Sean, and (I predict) Desiree.

While Collin seems incredibly fake on and off the show, Nate also does nothing for me, and Kelsey is a teen model ... barely. With all his "Nor Cal" talk (as if he is a "cool" Ben Flajnik-type), Nate is so phony. He is a personal injury lawyer in Sacramento for heaven's sake. Please. He is very fake and unexceptional. Really bad season overall. SHA 3 -- the Shawn's (sp?) were hilarious, Bubba was a cowboy character, and Jeremiah actually fell in love. I don't know if the casting sucked this time, or it's just terribly produced and edited, but the quality is just not there. Paige was prettier, came across as pretty smart actually, and said original things not planted by producers from time to time.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 29 Empty Re: Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

Post by Hotmomma Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:19 pm

Jlccaz..great post..

I tend to agree with you in Nate..His tweeter feed is over the top lately..he re- tweets every single one..And it's annoying me...
I think Kelesy is a very young immature gal..and you are right the editing..the show is seems to be a very low budget ( worse this time around) and they had to combine 2 shows into one..
I think production knew that Collin was going to be F1.. Whos to say she didn't even know him before the season started taping..
And I agree thisis the worse season..yet..Kinda like I get the feeling of the Bach coming up!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:44 pm

Here are the two SCs.  I noticed that there are footprints on Nate's arrival.  Do not know if that makes a difference since they could have clean to make a picture perfect proposal from Collin.

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 29 2014-01-04_12-33-28

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 29 2014-01-04_12-40-08
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:57 pm

Hotmomma wrote:Jlccaz..great post..

I tend to agree with you in Nate..His tweeter feed is over the top lately..he re- tweets every single one..And it's annoying me...
I think Kelesy is a very young immature gal..and you are right the editing..the show is seems to be a very low budget ( worse this time around) and they had to combine 2 shows into one..
I think production knew that Collin was going to be F1.. Whos to say she didn't even know him before the season started taping..
And I agree thisis the worse season..yet..Kinda like I get the feeling of the Bach coming up!

I remember Anna and family(bach aussie) responding to every post of FB because it was the only way to get their message out. It was annoying to me then also.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:09 pm

Hotmomma wrote:Jlccaz..great post..

I think the "non-favourite" and their family always feel the needto do a lot of social media thingy just to drum up support. Imagine how Anna must have felt with all the Ali love on bach Australia. Her sisters had to go out there to drum support. I'd imagine Nate is doing same. It also makes him more accessible to the people wtching.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:12 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Here are the two SCs.  I noticed that there are footprints on Nate's arrival.  Do not know if that makes a difference since they could have clean to make a picture perfect proposal from Collin.

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 29 2014-01-04_12-33-28

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 29 2014-01-04_12-40-08

Maybe Collin had been and left. Would that make Collin the F2? Cos you just never know with SHA. I know Jeremiah was F1 and he was the first one out. Cant remember whatorder they came out in the other 2 seasons

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:23 pm

Nate is a 'non favorite'?  I hardly think so and I think it's BEYOND annoying for the GUY himself to RT stuff and act like a drama queen.  I don't have a problem with family doing so, because they have no clue what really happened and always want to support the one they love.  

As for the ex, that woman is scary.

What this 'show' has taught me is that there is NO difference between city and country to me.

And let's not pretend that snapchat isn't a way for young people to hook up, etc.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:27 pm

see2love wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:Here are the two SCs.  I noticed that there are footprints on Nate's arrival.  Do not know if that makes a difference since they could have clean to make a picture perfect proposal from Collin.

Maybe Collin had been and left. Would that make Collin the F2? Cos you just never know with SHA. I know Jeremiah was F1 and he was the first one out. Cant remember whatorder they came out in the other 2 seasons

I think that's a good clue that Nate won and the show did that to Paige and Jeremiah due to not liking her pick and making Jeremiah think he wasn't final 1, but all it did was make it more romantic to me!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:37 pm

Very interesting find re: the footprints...
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1873

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:42 pm

The footprints are so far over to the side. I wonder if they were more from camera or stage guys, getting things ready? Would the guy have walked that far to the end of the platform?

I was trying to see if any candles looked different, but I cannot tell.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:43 pm

Well Collin pretty much had the majority of the fans clamouring for him the very sec he walked into the house. Support for Nate has been steadily on the rise and its in part due to his twitter activity.
I honestly want to watch a show and not feel conned by producers. Yes the couples almost never last on these reality shows but at least the "falling in love" is not predetermined.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:55 pm

see2love wrote:Well Collin pretty much had the majority of the fans clamouring for him the very sec he walked into the house. Support for Nate has been steadily on the rise and its in part due to his twitter activity.
I honestly want to watch a show and not feel conned by producers. Yes the couples almost never last on these reality shows but at least the "falling in love" is not predetermined.

You haven't seen all of The Bachelor/Bachelorettes then.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 59 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 44 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

+29
black_tears
Mikesgirl83
stuckinsc
mome2jk
Relalou
chloep
nutty1
Rolly
Beeleever
allykat
jackiemac