SELECT CONTENT

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

Page 32 of 59 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 45 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 32 Empty Re: Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

Post by provenceguy Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:56 pm

Chrishelle Britt ‏@ChrishelleBritt 15h

Y'all should've heard the other end of that phone call #MySideIsBetter #SweetHomeAlabama
Expand

vanessa ‏@vanessa_leigh3 17h

"I didn't come here having a girlfriend, but I just called my girlfriend..." -Collin #sellout #SweetHomeAlabama people do anything for money
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1873

Back to top Go down

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 32 Empty Re: Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:12 pm

I get that the ex feels slighted but she has been at this for too long. Just let it go i say. Why let it consume you? She told her story weeks ago on FB and tweeted to keep at it is not making her look dignified in my opinion

@ChrishelleBritt: He's immature and you're still a child, maybe you can #GrowUpTogether
@ChrishelleBritt: @HakunaS0meV0dka I would love to insult her, but I'm afraid I won't do as well as nature did

@ChrishelleBritt: @HakunaS0meV0dka she looks like something I drew with my left hand

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:17 pm

She was fine with being with the immature guy for over a year and consented to his going on the show? She was in on the deception by agreeing to that and should not be too angry cos it backfired.

Kelsey is a gorgeous girl so the ugly taunts r whack

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:26 pm

Nate:
Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 32 2014-01-04_15-52-18

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 32 2014-01-04_15-55-19

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 32 2014-01-04_15-56-41
Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 32 2014-01-04_12-33-28

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 32 2014-01-04_16-16-35
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:29 pm

Collin.  The walk-in for collin is not that great.  Cannot figure out much.

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 32 2014-01-04_16-01-27
Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 32 2014-01-04_16-04-53
Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 32 2014-01-04_16-06-46
Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 32 2014-01-04_16-11-20
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:46 pm

Thank You so much!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:05 pm

Is history repeating itself?

According to Grissom, filming “Southern Nights” was a lot more enjoyable for her than “Sweet Home Alabama” because there were no dates involved this time. However, she explained that a guy from her season, Collin Varallo, confessed his love for her several times once they were reunited on the show. At first, she said she wasn’t interested but says it developed into a “bit of a thing” as they lived together while filming.

“Now that the trailers are coming out, he looks like a huge player,” Grissom said. “He was doing stuff behind my back.”

http://cw.ua.edu/2012/04/09/grissom-back-on-cmt-for-southern-nights/
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:31 pm

see2love wrote:I get that the ex feels slighted but she has been at this for too long. Just let it go i say. Why let it consume you? She told her story weeks ago on FB and tweeted to keep at it is not making her look dignified in my opinion

@ChrishelleBritt: He's immature and you're still a child, maybe you can #GrowUpTogether
@ChrishelleBritt: @HakunaS0meV0dka I would love to insult her, but I'm afraid I won't do as well as nature did

@ChrishelleBritt: @HakunaS0meV0dka she looks like something I drew with my left hand

Tell me about it. Just one look at her twitter and one can tell how unbalanced she is.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:35 pm

I think peod and vengeful…

Chrishelle Britt ‏@ChrishelleBritt 8m
The saddest part of the whole thing is he called me after that 'Train Wreck' cryin & begging me to stay w/him, I was his whole life #SHA
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:38 pm

iamreal2u wrote:I think pissed and vengeful…

The saddest part of the whole thing is he called me after that 'Train Wreck' cryin & begging me to stay w/him, I was his whole life #SHA

More like she needs to seek help.  I wish someone would tell her...We get it already!  Geez.

I truly hope that Nate is final one and then this Ex will probably shut the heck up or get that Collin was desperate to get away from her. LOL  giggling

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:41 pm

atem wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:I think pissed and vengeful…

More like she needs to seek help.  I wish someone would tell her...We get it already!  Geez.

I truly hope that Nate is final one and then this Ex will probably shut the heck up or get that Collin was desperate to get away from her. LOL  giggling

One minute she is sure he won, the next minute he called her to get back?

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:52 pm

Does Nate only pay attention when his name is associated with the tweet or did he not notice that ex going on and on how stupid and ugly Kelsey is?

I read some of the tweets sent to the ex and there was a girl that was posting her conversation with Jeremiah... wow, these women are really pathetic!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 59 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 45 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

+29
black_tears
Mikesgirl83
stuckinsc
mome2jk
Relalou
chloep
nutty1
Rolly
Beeleever
allykat
jackiemac