SELECT CONTENT

Sharleen Joynt & Andy Levine - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Page 33 of 56 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 44 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

beauty - Sharleen Joynt & Andy Levine - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 33 Empty Re: Sharleen Joynt & Andy Levine - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by Lily Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:50 pm

Wait ..this gorgeous smart and eloquent lady was on JP's season? And didn't get to be the bachelorette. Instead it was Andi. Mind boggling question Was she F2 or eliminated early in the season?
Lily
Lily

Back to top Go down

beauty - Sharleen Joynt & Andy Levine - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 33 Empty Re: Sharleen Joynt & Andy Levine - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by mindless Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:58 pm

Lily wrote:Wait ..this gorgeous smart and eloquent lady was on JP's season? And didn't get to be the bachelorette. Instead it was Andi. Mind boggling question Was she F2 or eliminated early in the season?  

She left before hometowns because she couldn't imagine introducing JPG to her family at that point. She received the FIR though and I think she was his favourite until she left.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:00 pm

I doubt Sharleen would have done it even if asked. She's too smart for this show imo.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:00 am

Sharleen also has a successful career, and IMHO is far too good for this show.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:49 pm

Real Style Network ‏@realstylenet Aug 11
We chat with former @TheBachelorTV star @sharleenjoynt about #skincare & #beauty @LANEIGEUS http://bit.ly/2blq6c5
beauty - Sharleen Joynt & Andy Levine - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 33 Cplw0UEWcAAQ9zJ
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:45 pm

Happiness is... spending your birthday laughing over last night's debauchery and marathon shopping with these gorgeous peaches. beauty - Sharleen Joynt & Andy Levine - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 33 1f351 beauty - Sharleen Joynt & Andy Levine - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 33 1f351 // Thank you @andi_dorfman and @kellytravisty for making it a special one!  beauty - Sharleen Joynt & Andy Levine - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 33 1f64c  by @sharleenjoynt

To my one and only, the unreasonably lovely @sharleenjoynt. Happy birthday beautiful! beauty - Sharleen Joynt & Andy Levine - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 33 1f4f7: @andi_dorfman. Many thanks to @thewoolynyc by @machinelevine
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:44 pm

beauty - Sharleen Joynt & Andy Levine - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 33 CrZKxwTWIAEPnw8
Andi Dorfman ‏@AndiDorfman
Two brown bears celebrating a panda's birthday! Love you @sharleenjoynt
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:46 pm

Is Sharleen still engaged?
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:37 pm

StacyNor wrote:Is Sharleen still engaged?

Yes - you can still see her ring: https://www.instagram.com/p/BJ8Ra16j6hf/?taken-by=sharleenjoynt&hl=en

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:31 pm

california90 wrote:

Yes - you can still see her ring: https://www.instagram.com/p/BJ8Ra16j6hf/?taken-by=sharleenjoynt&hl=en
Thank you.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:01 pm

Yes, their wedding date is set for a year from now... whipped
Sharleen Joynt wrote:Perhaps what grates me the most is the culture of “happily ever after.” There’s a notion that once you find someone to settle down with, you’re good. The story needn’t continue; it’s smooth sailing ahead, never mind that you’re about a quarter to a third the way through the average life expectancy. And don’t even think about what other accomplishments one could achieve; without a fiancé or a husband, are they really happy? If I sound like I have a chip on my shoulder, it’s because I do. I can’t begin to count how many times I’ve gotten comments on Instagram along the lines of a (surprised-sounding) “She found love!” Don’t get me wrong, that’s really sweet and I know those people are genuinely happy for me and that’s both bizarre and touching. But then I may post a photo of me in performance, or on the other side of the world, and I’ll lose followers. Never mind that my career has been a near-lifelong labour of love, or that there may be something really interesting or beautiful to observe in another country. What people want to know is how Andy and I met and (the ever-popular) when are we getting married? (For the record, our date is set for a year from now but I’m realizing I’m terrible at planning. I have a very real inner struggle about whether I actually want a wedding or if society is telling me I want a wedding. Maybe I’ve just been watching too much Adam Ruins Everything.)
http://www.flare.com/celebrity/entertainment/sharleen-joynt-on-bachelor-in-paradise/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:07 pm

beauty - Sharleen Joynt & Andy Levine - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 33 Cr3g0Y2VIAEJPEA
beauty - Sharleen Joynt & Andy Levine - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 33 Cr3g0bpW8AA6-D4
Caila Quinn ‏@CailaQuinn  Manhattan, NY
Fierce is what we came for... #NYFW @sharleenjoynt
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 56 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 44 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sharleen Joynt & Andy Levine - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

+95
Mommyof2
mysthelma
alwaystulips
SunnyRachel
ddsmom17