SELECT CONTENT

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2

Page 1 of 43 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LoveYou - Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 Empty Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2

Post by Kaltie Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:20 pm

Previous thread here

New thread for the The Bachelor Australia Tim Robards!

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

LoveYou - Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 Empty Re: Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2

Post by tigertiz Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:27 pm

I'm still thinking it's an engagement ring from Tim and she discreetly tried to hide it scratch
Ha.  Or not so discreetly.   Sheesh -I cant believe she wears it outside of her home.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

LoveYou - Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 Empty Re: Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2

Post by Norcalgal Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:53 pm

I can't believe she actually has possession of it until the finale airs. That's what makes me suspicious!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:06 pm

Congratulations to all of you. I think what we are seeing on screen and in the radio interviews etc.is aligning. Also agree Ali would not be saying she is enjoying watching her journey if it had ended badly.

Still not sure why Anna is glowing - has Tim opened her up to the possibility of love, has she been promised bachelorette? Given bachelorette ratings are traditionally lower than bachelor ratings in the US and Tim's bachelor rating have not been good, would be a bit surprised if first of all they did another one and if they did the next one was a bachelorette rather than another bachelor.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:11 pm

AEF wrote:Congratulations to all of you. I think what we are seeing on screen and in the radio interviews etc.is aligning. Also agree Ali would not be saying she is enjoying watching her journey if it had ended badly.

Still not sure why Anna is glowing - has Tim opened her up to the possibility of love, has she been promised bachelorette? Given bachelorette ratings are traditionally lower than bachelor ratings in the US and Tim's bachelor rating have not been good, would be a bit surprised if first of all they did another one and if they did the next one was a bachelorette rather than another bachelor.    
But who knows what they have promised to the F2.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:08 pm

I don't know... Anna never really seemed that invested in him, IMO... Especially if she got cut at F3(which looks like it) She would have had enough time to bounce back once she got out of the bubble...

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:14 pm

The show doesn't let you use the ring as a 'promise ring'.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:38 am

chloep wrote:I don't know... Anna never really seemed that invested in him, IMO... Especially if she got cut at F3(which looks like it) She would have had enough time to bounce back once she got out of the bubble...
Plus, she got home and found out he was a stripper and her dad was right on all counts. Don't see her as bachelorette either.

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:01 am

Well this is interesting written on FB. Why did she feel that she needed to share it. She studying to be a lawyer as well isn't she.

Charlotte Heinrich Ali is a very sweet girl..... but #teamanna all the way. i hope Ali finds someone who appreciated all that affection xx
5 hours ago · Like · 1

Last edited by iamreal2u on Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:23 am

iamreal2u wrote:Well this is interesting written on FB

Charlotte Heinrich Ali is a very sweet girl..... but #teamanna all the way. i hope Ali finds someone who appreciated all that affection xx
5 hours ago · Like · 1

This is interesting, maybe a distraction from the true winner. What else could be her motive for insinuating that Anna is the final one on a public forum like facebook?
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:28 am

ElonM wrote:

5 hours ago · Like · 1
This is interesting, maybe a distraction from the true winner. What else could be her motive for insinuating that Anna is the final one on a public forum like facebook?
I can read this several ways as the tenses are all mixed up.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:29 am

ElonM wrote:

5 hours ago · Like · 1
Yep. I edited above. It makes no sense. And on the bachelor FB on a picture for Ali and Tim. Very weird or very interesting, but whichever not very nice.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 43 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2

+32
notarose
ddsmom17
robinvi
Spoil Me Again
Bobette