SELECT CONTENT

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2

Page 24 of 43 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 33 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2

Post by atem Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:14 pm

ElonM wrote:
atem wrote:
ElonM wrote:Tim now has a twitter account @MrTimRobards

For a Chiropractor he is following some very interesting people.
May be a fake?
Don't think so @TheBachelorAU tweeted it. Tim will be live tweeting the episode.
Oh. Surprised he isn't following one thing to do with his profession. I guess he will be focusing on media. hmmm 

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2

Post by chloep Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:23 pm

atem wrote:
ElonM wrote:
atem wrote:
ElonM wrote:Tim now has a twitter account @MrTimRobards

For a Chiropractor he is following some very interesting people.
May be a fake?
Don't think so @TheBachelorAU tweeted it. Tim will be live tweeting the episode.
Oh.  Surprised he isn't following one thing to do with his profession.  I guess he will be focusing on media. hmmm 
Hummm weird, but seemingly true... Even though his employers may not have expected it this way...

The mystery as to where Potts Point chiropractor Tim Robards disappeared to in early July has been solved... Yes he is indeed The Bachelor from Network 10's TV show! Tim Robards took leave for 10 weeks to film the current series of the Australian Bachelor. We couldn't say at the time where Tim had gone and we understand this concerned many of clients that rely on Tim to work wonders with their bodies!

Appearing on buses, posters and billboards all over the country we no longer need to keep it a secret. We would like to wish Dr. Tim all the best and look forward to having him back in the clinic helping our valued clients. Tim will be back in the clinic during October.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:43 pm

Why do the people in Australia not notice that the commercial shows it's Anna that in F1? Denial?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:53 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Hi folks in Australia.. Is this true?

Jacqui Shemer Channel 10 just made a mistake and showed behind the scenes at a dancing with the stars party on eyewitness news and showed footage of Tim and his girlfriend (the winner!!) grrrrrr finale ruined!!!
3 hours ago via mobile · Like · 1
And we need this at the US version.

belinda mayor ‏@muggivanmayor 5h
Looking forward to @Studio10au in the morning @jolamble @Studio10au psychologist is talking to the very last contestants of @TheBachelorAU
I doubt Tim would not have been at a DWTS party, DWTS is on another channel.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:04 pm

Can you see this, it's 12 minutes of Rochelle and Anna being interviewed?

http://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/studio-10/extra/season-2013/20-nov--anna-and-rochelle-from-the-bachelor-studio-10-you

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:28 pm

I can't get the video to work. If you watched it, can you give us a play-by-play synopsis?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:23 pm

Norcalgal wrote:I can't get the video to work.  If you watched it, can you give us a play-by-play synopsis?
Anna said she would be devastated if Tim didn't pick her, Rochelle was way more descriptive said she would feel confused and wouldn't understand and kept changing tenses. Rochelle and Anna were interviewed on a couch, Rochelle kept leaning into Anna

Just started watching now, have recorded it, Anna's intro is getting that uplifting farm music, I'm not looking at twitter etc. until I've finished

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:45 pm

Tim looks worried as Rochelle speaking to his family. Tim's Mum worried about Rochelle's "guardedness" and thinks she is still not open.

Tim all over Anna, smiling as she speaks, Mum says Tim gets "uplifted" when he talks about Anna. Anna tells his Mum she loves Tim and starts to cry and says she can't see herself without him. Mum most positive about Anna.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:47 pm

Preview for WTA showing Ali and Tim on couch

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:58 pm

Anna reads index cards about how she feels about Tim, he looks at her likes he is besotted and he says it's the nicest thing anyone ever said or done for him

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:13 pm

Tim says its "kinda sad" coming to the last date with Rochelle, he says she is the total package, he thanked her for the journey, he says date with Rochelle incredible, date with anna out of this world

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:19 pm

Tim shaves off his facial hair using a gillette shaver for the FRC!

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 43 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 33 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2

+32
notarose
ddsmom17
robinvi
Spoil Me Again
Bobette