SELECT CONTENT

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2

Page 37 of 43 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2

Post by catalyst Wed May 24, 2017 8:08 am

Engaged!!

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 37 ?type=3&theater

So happy for them! I had an inkling when I saw that they were in WA that it would happen. Note the mangroves in the background - I think it's back at the same place in Broome that they went to during their season. :yes:

Praying clapping! High clap

Last edited by catalyst on Wed May 24, 2017 8:12 am; edited 1 time in total

catalyst

Back to top Go down

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2

Post by Bobette Wed May 24, 2017 8:09 am

Tim and Anna are engaged yes

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 37 OnKPqYI

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 24, 2017 10:45 am

wow That's great news! I'm glad they have been together for 4?yrs now, no engagement, no pressure. That's the way it should be IMHO. Looking forward to following along with the wedding plans!

Congrats to both of them!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 24, 2017 11:14 am

Excuse the double post. Here's a cute article and details how he proposed. I did not know Tim is her first boyfriend? Adorable!

‘It’s official’: The Bachelor’s Tim Robards and Anna Heinrich announce engagement
The blonde criminal lawyer first met the Bondi chiropractor as a contestant on the first series of The Bachelor Australia in 2013.
In February, rumours an engagement was inimented ramped up when the couple was spotted shopping for engagement rings.
In August, Heinreich spoke about the pressure the media puts on her relationship with Robards — whom she says is her “first boyfriend”.

news.com.au

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Wed May 24, 2017 12:19 pm

So happy for them. Gorgeous couple. Gorgeous!
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed May 24, 2017 12:31 pm

Congrats to them! They're so dang gorgeous! laugh out loud He was her first boyfriend?! Wow!

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 37 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed May 24, 2017 1:09 pm

Blake had to work for Anna - was a really good season! But their final date sealed the deal when she read him a list of attributes she loved about him. The way their fantasy date was edited made you doubt she would open up to him.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed May 24, 2017 1:58 pm

^^^@Norcalgal Tim Smiley  Congrats to them.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed May 24, 2017 5:01 pm

Congratulations to Tim and Anna.

The first season of Bach Aus was awesome.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Wed May 24, 2017 5:41 pm

Finally, Its about time. Happy for them!
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed May 24, 2017 6:21 pm

iamreal2u wrote:^^^@Norcalgal  Tim Smiley  Congrats to them.

Haha - who could forget that travesty of Season Blake! How could I have been so confused to misname Tim?
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed May 24, 2017 7:08 pm

Congratulations to these two love birds. So happy for them!!! Tim's IG post  beatingheart

@mrtimrobards LOVE made me do it! On the weekend... in a little dinghy... floating on a secluded river...I asked this amazing woman to marry me... she said YES!!! Woohoo!! #ENGAGED  Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 37 1f48d

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 43 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2

+32
notarose
ddsmom17
robinvi
Spoil Me Again
Bobette