SELECT CONTENT

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2

Page 41 of 43 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42, 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MySexyWife - Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2

Post by quix Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:29 am

Anyone know why they didn't appear on the latest bach ep with Laura/Matty J and Sam/Snez?

quix

Back to top Go down

MySexyWife - Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2

Post by Norcalgal Fri Sep 06, 2019 12:42 pm

My guess is Channel 10 couldn't afford them. They're higher up on the celebrity list and thus their fees are higher as well. I also think the storyline was partly about babies and certainly Tim and Anna don't fit yet.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:18 pm

It has nothing to do with money and they definitely would have done it as Tim said in his IG stories. The reason they didn't was because Tim was working on set filming for his tv soap show at the same time they were filming for Matt's season.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:10 pm

Norcalgal wrote:My guess is Channel 10 couldn't afford them. They're higher up on the celebrity list and thus their fees are higher as well. I also think the storyline was partly about babies and certainly Tim and Anna don't fit yet.

I like these two! However when I see an update I automatically think they’re pregnant. Wishful thinking on my part

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:51 am

MySexyWife - Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 41 EBphWqBWkAE5_1W
Tim Robards Official @MrTimRobards Aug 10
Lazy morning coffee at home watching the city2surf runners cruising past, pondering whether we have the energy to play frogger to cross the road ift.tt/2KtJ8Ad pic.twitter.com/le90AL1uJm
MySexyWife - Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 41 EDMoW3LU0AA4XS3
Tim Robards Official @MrTimRobards Aug 29
Last week at @eden_bondi ... Flying back 2 Syd now... Any suggestions 4 where I can take my girl tonight for a nice dinner in Sydney east? Anything unique hidden gems?? Suggestions please! . @eden_bondi is my good mate @simonjayh new restaurant in Bondi.… ift.tt/2LffUUV pic.twitter.com/9d8fGBze7S
MySexyWife - Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 41 ED55mL0W4AETG2U
Tim Robards Official @MrTimRobards Sep 7
@hothamalpineresort snow report.... Sun’s sunny popping through today, plenty of fresh snow ❄, wind has dropped, and a high chance of running into a cute girl on the slopes. Awesome to be able to literally board straight from the front door P.s. di… ift.tt/34vGTEw pic.twitter.com/rJQy5fZTlD
https://mobile.twitter.com/MrTimRobards
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:51 pm

Idlemess wrote:
Norcalgal wrote:My guess is Channel 10 couldn't afford them. They're higher up on the celebrity list and thus their fees are higher as well. I also think the storyline was partly about babies and certainly Tim and Anna don't fit yet.

I like these two! However when I see an update I automatically think they’re pregnant. Wishful thinking on my part

I don't think they're going to be parents just yet considering they live in different states while Tim (Sydney and Melbourne) while he films for Neighbours so he's focusing on his career atm as is Anna with her hosting some tv shows and things. Anna's sister is pregnant currently so there is a baby coming in their family where they can be aunty and uncle. I am not sure if Tim and Anna want children just yet since they haven't said. Nothing wrong with that either if they don't. They were together 4 years before Tim proposed so out of all the couples take their time so it could be just that. Or who knows maybe she will be pregnant soon! They'll be lovely parents I am sure  hearthumbsup

@Maddy thanks for the pics! They look so happy  :swinginglove
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat May 02, 2020 2:56 am

MySexyWife - Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 41 C5cKEQ1

Source

MySexyWife - Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 41 NwGGN0K

Source

MySexyWife - Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 41 BUxe4PY

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat May 02, 2020 1:14 pm

@Bobette Thanks for bringing the good news! I expect a beautiful baby from them!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 02, 2020 9:41 pm

Wonderful news!!!

MySexyWife - Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 41 1790118014

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue May 05, 2020 12:42 am

Aww yay!! Happy for them! PINKHEART

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  MySexyWife - Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 41 1f49c

MySexyWife - Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 41 8367-910 MySexyWife - Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 41 I_got_13 MySexyWife - Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 41 E5kqdm15 MySexyWife - Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 41 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Jun 21, 2020 2:15 am

Yay a girl!! She will be adorable!! PINKHEART PINKHEART

Tim posted a video on his IG as well. https://www.instagram.com/p/CBrvE_jneL5/

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  MySexyWife - Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 41 1f49c

MySexyWife - Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 41 8367-910 MySexyWife - Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 41 I_got_13 MySexyWife - Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 41 E5kqdm15 MySexyWife - Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 41 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 21, 2020 2:39 pm

I need a tissue!!! Oh my gosh, that was the greatest reaction ever!!

MySexyWife - Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 41 483122149

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 43 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42, 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2

+32