SELECT CONTENT

Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici- General Discussion

Page 5 of 70 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 37 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici- General Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici- General Discussion

Post by Linds911 Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:08 pm

umngirl wrote:
Linds911 wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:Sean and Catherine fans are the best and most enthusiastic, bar none! Why in the world would anyone want to miss a day?  giggling 

Beats me! I don't even like missing part of a day like when I have a volleyball tournament. Sadly for me those return next weekend and continue til April.

I hope you don't have one in 3 weeks! Gonna be an awesome day/night for us all on this forum!

I actually have to run a tournament three weeks from today. #KillMeNow

Aw bummer! But at least the wedding will allow you to relax after a long day! Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11981

Back to top Go down

catherine - Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici- General Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici- General Discussion

Post by umngirl Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:12 pm

Linds911 wrote:
umngirl wrote:
Linds911 wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:Sean and Catherine fans are the best and most enthusiastic, bar none! Why in the world would anyone want to miss a day?  giggling 

Beats me! I don't even like missing part of a day like when I have a volleyball tournament. Sadly for me those return next weekend and continue til April.

I hope you don't have one in 3 weeks! Gonna be an awesome day/night for us all on this forum!

I actually have to run a tournament three weeks from today. #KillMeNow

Aw bummer! But at least the wedding will allow you to relax after a long day! Smiley

I'm also taking a "sick day" the day after or at least go in late.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:12 pm

And to imagine the enthusiasm hasn't died down since March. Not even the new seasons have fazed it! I wouldn't want to miss out on anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:20 pm

Sean and Catherine are very interesting, their lives are not dull at all.

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:33 pm

blessed66 wrote:Sean and Catherine are very interesting, their lives are not dull at all.
#aluckyandblessedcouple #1.26.2014
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by TrustxLove Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:04 pm

This season of the Bach.. the women.. what in the world. Can they just show an unedited version of SeanCat's love?
TrustxLove
TrustxLove

Female Posts : 653

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:07 pm

BTW, Sean is getting tons of love on twitter. Bunch of people sad he's no longer the Bachelor and not on t.v. every week.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:08 pm

Here are your instructions eastern and central time zoners, if any wedding promos or anything SeanCat related comes on, please check the time and report back. Thank you.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by TrustxLove Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:08 pm

lipsis wrote:Here are your instructions eastern and central time zoners, if any wedding promos or anything SeanCat related comes on, please check the time and report back. Thank you.

Will do, that's if I make it through this whole show. I'm already over it.
TrustxLove
TrustxLove

Female Posts : 653

Back to top Go down

Post by zackzugen Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:33 pm

hey guys, of course i won't be able to watch the live telecast. i am at the other corner of the world - Asia. so, i really depend on all of you for the videos, photos & article. please don't forget to post, please... i hope the youtube uploaders will upload the soonest.here we just finished ashley & JP's season. thanking you in advance
zackzugen
zackzugen

Female Posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:56 pm

We get a little glimpse of Sean during the previews at the end. Around 6 minutes left in the show.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:01 pm

All the twitter love for hubs is making me smile. I'm betting its better than JPab's entire season. Wonder if Sean is watching the show and reading his tweets?

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 70 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 37 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici- General Discussion

+62
albean99
alwaystulips
Mirzam
Trueloveforever
Rosepetal