SELECT CONTENT

Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici- General Discussion

Page 54 of 70 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 62 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici- General Discussion - Page 54 Empty Re: Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici- General Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:07 am

Happy Wedding Day to y'all. It's just after 14.00 here in the Netherlands. I am too excited, I can't believe we are finally here. Can't wait to celebrate with y'all. *giddy*

Back to top Go down

catherine - Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici- General Discussion - Page 54 Empty Re: Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici- General Discussion

Post by avitalna Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:08 am

so will we b able to c there first dance like we saw ashley and jp's??

i really hope so.......

avitalna

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:17 am

No, the program ends after the ceremony.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:37 am

First thanks to all that kept this forum going since the finale - great job!

It makes me so happy to see any couple come out of this franchise as successful. The tremendous amount of pressure that follows them and the negativity from the press would make it so difficult - I can't even imagine. I love that recently, successful relationships have seemed to outweigh those that fail. Goes to show that love can conquer all and Sean and Catherine are a fine example for all.

It's been fun to see young girls posting on twitter on how they find hope in the fact that Sean and Catherine are getting married vs the normal "nothing from that show works" comments you used to see.

It's a great day to celebrate!
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by avitalna Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:45 am

really?!? :-(
i thought it was going to b like ashely and jp... that the prgram will end after the first dance....:-(:-(

avitalna

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:50 am

avitalna wrote:really?!? :-(
i thought it was going to b like ashely and jp... that the prgram will end after the first dance....:-(:-(

Not possible when it's live.
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by avitalna Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:51 am

oh why...?

avitalna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:51 am

We may not get a first dance, but we will most likely get a longer wedding ceremony than others have had in the past.

Back to top Go down

Post by avitalna Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:53 am

yeyyyy i just love them!!!

avitalna

Back to top Go down

Post by avitalna Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:58 am

so all the filming of the preperations for the wedding will b on b4 the ceremony starts and then they will go on live?

avitalna

Back to top Go down

Post by avitalna Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:09 pm

anybody...? :-)

avitalna

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:20 pm

avitalna wrote:oh why...?

Because the ceremony is taking place live. There is simply no time.
With all the other couple they edited out the time(in which the wedding pics get taken, etc..) in between the ceremony and the first dance. They obviously can't do that now.  yes 

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 70 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 62 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici- General Discussion

+62
albean99
alwaystulips
Mirzam
Trueloveforever
Rosepetal