SELECT CONTENT

Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici- General Discussion

Page 61 of 70 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 65 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici- General Discussion - Page 61 Empty Re: Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici- General Discussion

Post by jcrbil Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:17 am

Check twitter feeds.... she just tweeted that Sean's hotter wearing a wedding ring- speculation is their flight to a tropical location is late tonight.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

catherine - Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici- General Discussion - Page 61 Empty Re: Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici- General Discussion

Post by Barbrn78 Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:19 am

Thanks, hope they have fun wherever, and that we don't have to wait to long! LOL
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:20 am

Will check twitter feeds.
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:05 am

They posted a couple of IG pics, look like an airport maybe?

(sorry at work!)

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:40 am

Yes, Sophienette, they're over on the twitter/facebook thread. They would appear to be headed to Tahiti. And they've run into another honeymooning couple- apparently the groom is a NASCAR driver.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:43 am

Yes saw them, thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:04 am

Working all week this week, long hours and no wifi. So glad it wasn't last week or this weekend. Will check the board every night to see what's new. Thanks again and again to all the LBI who scoop up everything and anything Seancat.  You younguns are the greatest, for those of us who couldn't do it in a million years!  This place is my refuge.          Oh that beautiful wedding, mental pictures to keep me going heartglasses Mr. and Mrs Lowe, hears to your future wine
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:19 am

Have the best week you can, Smartcat!

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:30 am

jcrbil wrote:Have the best week you can, Smartcat!

Thanks jcrbil ! I'm trying.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:27 am

Mornin'!

Thought I'd post a link here of a blog written by a friend of my- a letter to his son- about marriage (he's preparing to have "the talk" with his son).  But I do think you all might think of Sean and Catherine as you read it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelySC Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:01 pm

"Trueloveforever"  I might need your opinions on the song for my video. Should I use this song...

Or their first dance song?

They both have amazing lyrics, that's why it's so hard to decide!

_______
Loved From This Moment!  Thanks for posting this.
lovelySC
lovelySC

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:17 pm

jcrbil wrote:Mornin'!

Thought I'd post a link here of a blog written by a friend of my- a letter to his son- about marriage (he's preparing to have "the talk" with his son).  But I do think you all might think of Sean and Catherine as you read it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

What a great well written letter. Very true. This is what we see in Sean and Catherine. Thanks, jcrbil.
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 70 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 65 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici- General Discussion

+62
albean99
alwaystulips
Mirzam
Trueloveforever
Rosepetal