SELECT CONTENT

Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 5 of 69 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 37 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:13 pm

Alls fair in love and in-laws. Now it's Jay's turn to post a pic. #MOG

My girl and gull friend. (I'm sorry but had to say it. ) by @jayredsox

catherine - Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 5 Image17 catherine - Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 5 Image13 catherine - Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 5 Image18
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

catherine - Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by chloep Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:31 pm

jaspats wrote:This is irrelevant but there's a picture of Catherine & Shay in Sherry's IG and Shay's earrings is the same Catherine was wearing at the TCA. Maybe they both ahve the same but if Catherine borrowed them, I think it's nice that Shay let Catherine borrow them.

I think it might have been a gift from Shay. She has been suppppeeeerrr obsessed with these earrings for quite a while now..(they are from Stella&Dot)

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:11 pm

I wonder if this musician Sean is hanging with will play a part in the wedding?

catherine - Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 5 Image17 catherine - Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 5 Image13 catherine - Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 5 Image18
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by Macswife8 Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:11 am

ImLipsisIncognito wrote:Alls fair in love and in-laws. Now it's Jay's turn to post a pic. #MOG

My girl and gull friend. (I'm sorry but had to say it. ) by @jayredsox

Love Jay's sense of humor. I seem to remember a look a little like that on Catherine one time.  giggling 
Macswife8
Macswife8

Female Posts : 806

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:18 am

ImLipsisIncognito wrote:I wonder if this musician Sean is hanging with will play a part in the wedding?

They have an event in New Mexico Saturday then the next one is in Oklahoma on 1/30. So it could be possible.

Sidenote: their song "One Woman" was my cousin and his wife's wedding song.

catherine - Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 5 87b72b10  catherine - Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 5 86669110  catherine - Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 5 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:36 am

I wonder if Sean and Cat will make it to NY for their TV appearances. Lot of snow in forecast and very cold temps, Start Tues. about noon thru Wed. morning. Looking forward to seeing them on GMA and The View!
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:40 am

Barbrn78 wrote:I wonder if Sean and  Cat will make it to NY for their TV appearances.  Lot of  snow in forecast and  very cold temps, Start Tues. about noon thru  Wed. morning. Looking forward to seeing them on  GMA and The View!  

They will since abc will fly them with a private jet. Just guessing.

catherine - Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 5 Eb97c9
 catherine - Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 5 9zt107 catherine - Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 5 Xgicuc catherine - Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 5 Oaw2uv catherine - Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 5 2pqw5k8 catherine - Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 5 30szzau catherine - Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 5 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:42 am

Private jets can't land or take off in icy weather either.

ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:45 am

They might be leaving tonight via red-eye so they can beat the storm.

catherine - Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 5 87b72b10  catherine - Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 5 86669110  catherine - Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 5 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:51 am

One thing I know is that the networks have figured out how to get people where they need to be in spite of weather forecasts or they make contingent plans.

The red eye tonight or tomorrow would work for a no snow forecast. It takes pretty much to close JFK though. Right now, 2-4 in are expected. Might wreak havoc with regional flights, but less likely with cross-country which seem to take priority.

I hope they've both brought a heavy coat, though, because with the wind chill it's going to be very cold.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:06 am

umngirl wrote:They might be leaving tonight via red-eye so they can beat the storm.

Could be why he was hanging with his musician friend this afternoon because he was not going to be at his show tonight. He was going to be on a plane! I would think they would tape the Bethany show tomorrow afternoon maybe.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:09 am

motheroffive wrote:
umngirl wrote:They might be leaving tonight via red-eye so they can beat the storm.

Could be why he was hanging with his musician friend this afternoon because he was not going to be at his show tonight. He was going to be on a plane! I would think they would tape the Bethany show tomorrow afternoon maybe.

I'm guessing Bethenny taping would need to happen tomorrow because they'll most likely want to be back in L.A. by Wednesday night so they can get up Thursday morning for all the press. Plus a Tuesday taping gives them more time to edit it. On the plus side, I'll finally have a reason to watch that channel while I'm working out at the gym Friday.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 69 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 37 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+43
rc49ers
biolalyss
jaromarie
Sprite
bluejay8