SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

Page 21 of 77 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 49 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

50 - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:03 am

blessed66 wrote:
motheroffive wrote:
landrje wrote:Sorry if this has already been talked about, but I'm rewatching the wedding show (again) and just noticed Sean refer to Catherine as "Gaya" when they made their first road trip pitstop in Arizona at that tacky tourist place ... anyone else catch that?

that's so touching to me, and just when I thought they can't possibly get any better, lo and behold they do! Now I'm going to wonder if that's what he calls her when it's just the two of them together

I did! And I wondered the same thing.What does he call her?

I did, I think he calls her both names and on The Bible he gave her as a wedding present he also used both names.  I think she will be dropping her last name and her mother's last name so she will be keeping Catherine Lagaya Lowe

It should be "Ligaya", is it spelt Lagaya on her bible?
Gaya/Ligaya is her filipino name (her sister Monica's is Teal) and she prefers to be called Gaya. It means Happy/Joy. :)

Back to top Go down

50 - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:09 am

Carey's new profile pic on FB:

50 - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 21 16582410

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:37 am

Sophienette, it is spelled properly on her Bible, Ligaya.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:50 am

jcrbil wrote:Sophienette, it is spelled properly on her Bible, Ligaya.

Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:12 am

This is a People article about their things and wedding jewels.

http://bit.ly/1ft5l99

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:24 am

motheroffive wrote:This is a People article about their things and wedding jewels.

http://bit.ly/1ft5l99

Totally didn't realize their rings were rose gold.
The Bachelor's Sean and Catherine: Exclusive Photos of Their Wedding Rings and More!

When jewelry designer Neil Lane first met Bachelor Sean Lowe in Chiang Rai, Thailand last March, it was mere hours before Lowe’s teary-eyed proposal to Catherine Giudice on his season’s show finale. Yet Lowe — who chose a vintage-inspired, 3.15-carat diamond engagement ring that day — was the picture of calm.

“Of course Sean was excited, but he was so certain he’d found the love of his life that he was pretty relaxed,” recalls Lane. Fast forward about 10 months, when Lowe and Giudice stopped by the jeweler’s L.A. store to pick out wedding bands for their Jan. 26 nuptials. “Sean was the same guy – excited, sincere, committed and certain of his choice in Catherine — and eager to find the perfect rings,” Lane tells PEOPLE exclusively.

50 - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 21 Neil-lane-1-600x450

And Lane echoes what many have said about the giddy couple, who were wed Sunday night in Santa Barbara, Calif.: they’re very obviously enamored of each other. “They both took it very seriously but were very lovey-dovey, holding hands the whole time, with that happy glow in their eyes.” After browsing an array of styles, the pair went for something unusual: bands made from rose gold.

“Sean liked the idea of having something different, almost like a fashion statement, and wanted rose gold and platinum for his band. Catherine loved the idea and decided on a matching aesthetic of all rose gold,” says Lane, who custom-made the bands over the last month and added 114 round small diamonds to hers to add sparkle. “It’s a very romantic set of bands!”

50 - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 21 Neil-lane-2-600x450

The bling-to-romance ratio was off the charts, though, when Lowe and Giudice tied the knot this weekend, fully outfitted in custom-made jewelry by Lane. Giudici’s bridal look included 25-millimeter pearl drop platinum earrings made with 20 carats of diamonds, and a 50-carat bracelet in a floral pattern — as well as diamond drop earrings to change into for the reception. For his part, Lowe wore platinum cufflinks with 10 carats of diamonds, plus four matching, specially designed 20-carat diamond shirt studs. “They both sparkled on their wedding day!” says Lane, who was a guest at the romantic event.

Having made the rings for the show for years now, Lane has a long history with Bachelor couples — in fact, he recently created the vow renewal ring Ryan Sutter presented to Trista in December (that’s him, above, with the couple). “More than anything, it was such an amazing experience to be a part of so much love. The wedding was beautiful, with thousands of white and pink roses – I felt I was in a fairyland. And to see the other Bachelor couples, like Trista and Ryan and Molly and Jason, it was like one big happy family!”

What do you think of Lowe and Giudici’s wedding jewelry? Would you want a rose gold band? Tell us in the comments!

50 - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 21 87b72b10 50 - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 21 86669110 50 - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 21 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:42 am

Love their wedding rings, how beautiful and romantic. I love the way Neil Lane talked about Sean and Catherine!

And speaking of GrownSexy, I think Chris Harrison is wrong, Sean does know what it means. I really like the way he explained it here:

"Yeah, that was Catherine's doing, the 'Grown Sexy' theme, which I think is great," Lowe told us. "She wanted it to be very elegant and classy and kind of grown-up because the two of us are so silly. So she felt like this should be our coming out party as adults. I don't think I'll ever be an adult, but this is a good attempt."

Back to top Go down

Post by just2relax Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:48 am

Does anyone know where I can watch the whole show? I'm out of the USA. I have only seen the ceremony.

just2relax

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:52 am

just2relax wrote:Does anyone know where I can watch the whole show?  I'm out of the USA.  I have only seen the ceremony.

Chloep posted a link yesterday in this thread to the whole show.

50 - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 21 87b72b10 50 - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 21 86669110 50 - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 21 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by just2relax Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:54 am

Thanks, I'll go look for it now.

just2relax

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:07 pm

Looking through Twitter there are lots of articles that are quoting the $250,000 for the wedding. Trust me, the flowers alone for that wedding and reception cost more than $250,000. I have no idea what the whole wedding cost but it is well above $250,00.00!

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelySC Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:15 pm

"sophienette"]Carey's new profile pic on FB:

50 - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 21 16582410

----------
Beautiful, Carey must be a happy Dad.
lovelySC
lovelySC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 77 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 49 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

+70
StacyNor
Chajoy
lipsis
alwaystulips
dw_a_mom