SELECT CONTENT

Sean and Catherine Lowe - General Discussion

Page 36 of 75 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 55 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Sean and Catherine Lowe - General Discussion - Page 36 Empty Re: Sean and Catherine Lowe - General Discussion

Post by smartcat Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:43 pm

ImLipsisIncognito wrote:As to Sean and Catherine, their commitment to us, the public, is over. We were, and still are, invested in them and they gave us access to their lives to the end of the story, their wedding. Anything we get now is icing on the cake, a delicious extra.

Do I WANT to see every last one of their engagement pictures and wedding pictures? I sure do. Do I EXPECT to? No, I don't. To me, they should be shared with your family and closest friends. That said, if our couple wants to share one every now and again via a #tbt, I wouldn't object.

As I've mentioned before, I am very, VERY conflicted about what we do here. They really do deserve privacy now. That's why I try to limit myself to discussing only what they share with us and not publicly share snooping and speculation. It's hard, but I'm trying.

I really understand the conflict and I don't think many of us want to pry. I too am satisfied with any tidbit they wish to share. I don't think I can stop following them now that the wedding is over, I'm addicted to them as a couple and how adorable they are and wholesome and their lovely Fairy Tale romance.. It's so endearing. I feel as if I know them although my rational mind agrees that I don't. Following them unobtrusively is the key. Accepting what they want to share and not pushing for private information. i really hope to follow them to Seancat kittens. Will be here for as long as I can and they are inadvertently allowing us.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

catherine - Sean and Catherine Lowe - General Discussion - Page 36 Empty Re: Sean and Catherine Lowe - General Discussion

Post by lovebites8727 Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:56 pm

Haha good morning everyone. I am also agreeing everyone's opinion here. I think sean and Catherine promoting their live wedding is just enough to maintain the hype as the preparation went . We saw how Bach staff promoting the wedding by announcing their appearance in GMA prior to the actual date and then followed all the way by Catherine tweeting about it and giving little tidbits from engagement party to wedding showers . I think the way people received it is pretty good and their live wedding rating is a success and people loved it despite of the Grammy awards. I really appreciate what they shared to us. The engagement and wedding pics seeing more of them , I am fine not seeing them . They can keep them to themselves . Doesn't need to share to the mags and be paid lol. I will truly appreciate what they will going to share with us. I am completely fine. Speaking of the other couple about their engagement party and pics that people mag covered . My guess is this is might be the way they will start promoting their big day. Since someone said here it's abc deal. Then after the Jpab season , they might be at the atfr and will say their big day date and follows all the things they will do to hype their big day and abc will need something good depends on how Jpab season ended lol. Just my opinion . Okay moving on.
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:06 pm

Iploeg wrote:A good day to you all. Wishing everyone a good start to the week.

Ok....Don't know where to start, but I'll just say that I agree with what y'all are saying this morning( afternoon for me  :Smiley: ). I am actually pleasantly surprised that another couple from TB gets to walk down the aisle. Good for them. I am not a fan of the show, just Sean and Catherine's. As far as what the Lowe's decide to share with us, I am all for anything they decide on. It's not going to be easy to adjust to the quiet around here after what I think has been a FANTASTIC year for them and US. I have had a blast living a fairytale vicariously through them since they were announced at AFTR in March, up until their wedding. We've really been spoiled rotten IMO. Not to mention ILR fanfics that added to this unforgettable experience. You've all been GREAT and as much as we've had our share of normal disagreements, this fan forum is still the BEST around here. :cutesmile!: 

Iploeg, same thoughts and feelings. And to everyone here  rock 
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by joyjoy Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:32 pm

jaspats wrote:

Ok....Don't know where to start, but I'll just say that I agree with what y'all are saying this morning( afternoon for me  :Smiley: ). I am actually pleasantly surprised that another couple from TB gets to walk down the aisle. Good for them. I am not a fan of the show, just Sean and Catherine's. As far as what the Lowe's decide to share with us, I am all for anything they decide on. It's not going to be easy to adjust to the quiet around here after what I think has been a FANTASTIC year for them and US. I have had a blast living a fairytale vicariously through them since they were announced at AFTR in March, up until their wedding. We've really been spoiled rotten IMO. Not to mention ILR fanfics that added to this unforgettable experience. You've all been GREAT and as much as we've had our share of normal disagreements, this fan forum is still the BEST around here. :cutesmile!: 

Ditto! I'm not fan of TB reality show either, did not watch Sean's season. Only the post show interviews that I started to love Sean and Catherine and love story, and I'm now a vivid fan. Whenever possible I'll follow them. And I'll keep on lurking in this fan forum. Thank you for future postings!
joyjoy
joyjoy

Female Posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:39 pm

joyjoy wrote:
jaspats wrote:

Ditto! I'm not fan of TB reality show either, did not watch Sean's season. Only the post show interviews that I started to love Sean and Catherine and love story, and I'm now a vivid fan. Whenever possible I'll follow them. And I'll keep on lurking in this fan forum. Thank you for future postings!

Me too I am not a fan of The Bachelor at all. I love Sean and Catherine very much and only Sean and Catherine. I really do not care so much for other couples and I am really not interested in them. Sean and Catherine represent something I value and love. I honestly believe no other couple from TB will meet Sean and Catherine's standard, these two are really blessed and even if they meet on TB I believe God had something to do with it. I have so much respect for them.

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:45 pm

As I re read everyone's comments and not to be redundant, we all agree that aside from Sean and Catherine we all have found each other and that's the biggest bonus of all. score
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:24 pm

Smartcat , so very true.!
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:35 pm

blessed66 wrote:
joyjoy wrote:
jaspats wrote:

Me too I am not a fan of The Bachelor at all.  I love Sean and Catherine very much and only Sean and Catherine.  I really do not care so much for other couples and I am really not interested in them.  Sean and Catherine represent something I value and love. I honestly believe no other couple from TB will meet Sean and Catherine's standard,  these two are really blessed and even if they meet on TB I believe God had something to do with it.  I have so much respect for them.  

Same thing Smiley  Hugesmile 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:49 pm

I have enjoyed reading everyone's comments this morning and I wanted to relay an experience I had this weekend that very much reminded me of the Lowe's and where they are now. I have been out of town for the last few days at a baseball tournament that my son's high school team was in. One of his high school coaches is Lance Berkman who has just this year retired from the MLB after many successful years. He is a local favorite in Texas. Sean has always reminded me a bit of a young Lance Berkman in his unwavering commitment to his Christian witness. Lance always had special baseball cards printed up for spring training that had his testimony on the back because he knew he would be handing out lots of them to the kids that came to watch the games.
Everywhere we went this weekend, everyone wanted his autograph and all the teenage girls were taking pictures with him. He always did it with a smile on his face and a kind word for everyone. We asked him at dinner if he ever got tired of it and he said sure he did but it comes with the job and is only for a season. He said in a couple of years people will probably look at him and say "What is that guys name? Didn't he used to play baseball?" He said he does it mostly though because he is a Christian and it is part of his witness to others. I really think Sean has the same attitude. He signed up for this, He doesn't really like the attention, but as long as he needs to do it he will do it with a smile on his face because he wants people to see Jesus through him.
I think we will still be able to watch them live their life until they really settle on what it is they want to do now that they are grown up. It will be interesting to see whether they take the Rosenbaum route of really just being private citizens who tweet about funny things, post a few pics on IG and take advantage of the bachelor opportunities when they fit their schedule. Or maybe they stay with more of a public personna depending on what they decide to do.
Either way I am happy. I think Catherine is always going to tweet and post pictures. Sean probably just the funny ones and I will continue to follow them just to get a glimpse but I am all for letting them live their life and just being happy with what I get to experience. Hopefully, Catherine will post pictures of any little Lowes so I am good!

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:50 pm

smartcat wrote:As I re read everyone's comments and not to be redundant, we all agree that aside from Sean and Catherine we all have found each other and that's the biggest bonus of all. score

This is what I feel about this place :campfire: and I'll give your post a  score smartcat. You are so wise Smiley

Eta: thanks for sharing Mo5.

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:54 pm

Iploeg wrote:
smartcat wrote:As I re read everyone's comments and not to be redundant, we all agree that aside from Sean and Catherine we all have found each other and that's the biggest bonus of all. score

This is what I feel about this place :campfire: and I'll give your post a  score smartcat. You are so wise Smiley

Eta: thanks for sharing Mo5.

I agree  To all ILOVEU I would like to fill all your hearts with :sprinklehearts. Everytime I watch their wedding I'm always in cloud nine 

jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:02 pm

Jaspats.... you found the love sprinkles! Love it!

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 75 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 55 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean and Catherine Lowe - General Discussion

+61
lipsis
jaromarie
Cari
Rolly
yrkiemommy