SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 65 of 70 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 65 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by sweetfreedom Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:02 pm

iloveromance wrote:Ooooh New York! Wonder what they're up to there!
This is interesting! As always we wait and see. :detective 
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 65 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by thankful7 Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:11 pm

GOOD MORNING!
Is it possible, a DWTS appearance on GMA scheduled for Tuesday?
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:14 pm

thankful7 wrote:GOOD MORNING!

I was kind of wondering that - any chance Catherine will be on DWTS since they said "no thanks" to Juan P?

yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:15 pm

They do intro the new cast on GMA on Tuesday but I don't know what Sean would have to do with it or why they'd fly them in on Sunday. I suppose it's possible they may do a quick promo for the WTA on one of the shows but who knows.

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 65 Image17 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 65 Image13 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 65 Image18
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:16 pm

yrkiemommy wrote:

I was kind of wondering that - any chance Catherine will be on DWTS since they said "no thanks" to Juan P?

Gosh, I hope not.

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 65 Image17 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 65 Image13 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 65 Image18
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:19 pm

ImLipsisIncognito wrote:
yrkiemommy wrote:

Gosh,  I hope not.

I'm with you there
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:25 pm

yrkiemommy wrote:

I sincerely doubt that they would ask her or that they'd want to go through that again...  yes

Last edited by chloep on Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:26 pm

Maybe something to do with hydroxycut or iam second ?

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 65 Eb97c9
 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 65 9zt107 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 65 Xgicuc catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 65 Oaw2uv catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 65 2pqw5k8 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 65 30szzau catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 65 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:27 pm

I'm going with some kind of appearance, either charity or function. I'm not seeing a tv appearance and I pray it's not DWTS which I sincerely doubt it is. I think if she was gonna be on that RS would have found out by now.
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejay8 Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:34 pm

And if she was on DWTS she would have been practicing for a few weeks already.

bluejay8

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:36 pm

yrkiemommy wrote:
ImLipsisIncognito wrote:
yrkiemommy wrote:

Gosh,  I hope not.

I'm with you there
I really hope not. Sean said they went through a difficult time when he was on it. They are newly married and don't need to go through that again. With that being said, she has a great personality, their wedding was just on, and I can see them asking her. Far less famous people have been on this show. And while it would be nice to see Sean supporting her this time, my heart sinks at the thought. I will support her if she's on it though. And I think they learned enough last go around to not let the show get in the way of their relationship.

But please noooooo......

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:37 pm

Kinda fun not knowing what they are up to. That hasn't happened in a while.

ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 70 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+40
biolalyss
jlccaz
Sable
Tiggerlgh
bleuberry